La Liga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-2

malvolio

Atletico and Real did their best to bottle it, but we are not good enough. Draw at most vs Atletico at home or we lose and they win the league again in our home

JerseyAddict

If we win all till the end we will just hand the title to Real.

Disasterclass. To loose a title vs Granada, AT HOME.

DISASTER.

JedBanker

Madrid play their last UCL match during the league this week, win or lose, the focus will fully be on La Liga. They have a few hard matches but dont really see them dropping points specially with a fit squad, almost would rather lose to atleti then see Madrid retain the title.

mc_lovin

We had an incredible run. No hard feelings towards the squad (bar fecking Roberto). If we lose the title its because of our terrible first half.

I think its quite childish to call the players losers etc pp. I dont think people realize how (mentally and physically) draining this season has to be. Heck, it felt like ages for me.

Valdario

Imagine starting Sergi Roberto anywhere for any club in the top 5 leagues, yet guess what Koeman does when the title is on the line...

Windhook

Real probably not going to win all matches, but I don't see Barca winning full 6 points against Valencia and Atleti neither after today's display.

Valdario

The morale is probably at an all time low within the squad as well. Imagine being hyped to win the league and then you lose against fucking Granada at home bruh.

CatalinR10

if someone would have randomly put 1000$ on Granada before the game , they would have won 18k .

can't even imagine what the odds were for them winning when we had 1:0 , probably 50 or some shit

Home of Barca Fans