La Liga | Round 32: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-2

Catta

Each game will be like a final now. Every game is a must win. Hope the players will be up to the task.

JerseyAddict

Ezu70jRVoAEUIx5

Gold&black kits.
Make them worth golden 3pts.

fergus90

Getting a win here would be a massive confidence boost and 'on paper' the second hardest fixture left.

The Villarreal away games always tend to be quite open and exciting games, looking forward to it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If i see villareal vs barcelona i always remember on that match in 2014, a very sad moment as Tito Vilanova has died two days ago and we needed the three points. We were two goals behind and everything looked like a loss for us but this team has exploded back and won 3-2 with a Messi winning goal.

Vilarrubi

If i see villareal vs barcelona i always remember on that match in 2014, a very sad moment as Tito Vilanova has died two days ago and we needed the three points. We were two goals behind and everything looked like a loss for us but this team has exploded back and won 3-2 with a Messi winning goal.

7 years today since he passed away.

Andresito

Staff member
Massive game today. It's great to see other Barca fans optimistic and fired up, as I am too.

This'll be the most hard fought Liga in many years. Would be a great satisfaction to win it. Don't think I've ever been this nervous through a stretch of league games. Feels like we're playing a Clasico every week. Vamos!

:barcaflag:

Home of Barca Fans