Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, April 25, 16:15 CET

WKH7Ak5cYD6Qm1EEqXzmVw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------

Rassvet

This match overlaps slightly with Fiorentina-Juve... [MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION] [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

I prefer to see in defence: Mingueza, Pique, Araujo.
Putting Araujo as a left central-defender is better for this game, to stop the accelerations of Chukwuzee in 1 vs 1. He is better than Lenglet in stopping fast wingers !
(the image is from the game Villareal against Levante, their 5th goal by Chukwuezee, who I remember played a great game against us in the past).

[URL=https://www.hostpic.org/view.php?filename=2104240730200096.png] [/URL]

Last edited:

Porque

Well, Madrid just opened the door with another draw. You can see how much the Liverpool-Barca-Liverpool week drained them.

They have another run with the two Chelsea game insulating the Osasuna game (Osasuna are in good form. 3 Draws then 3 wins in a row), so they could be far off the LaLiga pace by the end of next weekend.

I expect Villarreal to give a tough game but at the same time not to go into the trenches. They have their Europa League Semi vs Arsenal on Thursday. They have been so close to a European final so many times over the years (off the top of my head, CL Arsenal 06, Porto Europa League, Liverpool Europa League) that I think they will put all their focus on those two games over the next few weeks.

That's our window to victory as all our focus is in LaLiga.

Home of Barca Fans