Do you agree with the concept of a European Super League?

Do you agree with the concept of a European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 60 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windhook

The best vs. the best is at the moment. In five years time rest of Europe might refuse to sell their players to the breakaway teams, not sure if UEFA has the right to impose such ban. That leaves Barca and the rest to buy from South America only.

Morten

The best vs. the best is at the moment. In five years time rest of Europe might refuse to sell their players to the breakaway teams, not sure if UEFA has the right to impose such ban. That leaves Barca and the rest to buy from South America only.

Worked wonders for my on FM, Brazil and Argentina regens were OP as hell.

Raketa10

But its only partly about "the best vs the best", clubs like Arsenal or AC Milan are no where near the best.

They will be mate. The amount of money they will earn will be immense. All the best players will want to play in SL. In the end those clubs will be rich enough to buy them. If this rolls there is no way anyone will be able to fight agains the teams from Super League.

Dream on. No one can ban things like that and the best players will always play for the best and richest clubs.

Last edited:

fergus90

Any competition where teams are guaranteed places over obtaining them through sporting merit is dead to me. That's not sport it's just content.

Altomonte

We still do not know enough but I would certainly enjoy watching top level football week after week, without annoying international breaks.
I think the NT's should keep continuing what they are doing now but play without the top professionals during qualifying rounds.
When there are competitions worth watching, such as WC, European and South American Championships, the top players should be invited to play. Without them, those tournaments would lose a lot of value.

i_bleed_blaugrana

For anyone with eyes. Do you honestly claim that watching Barca or Bayern play against Ferencvaros or Slavia is interesting? It's like watching La Lakers play against Alba Berlin. From the start we all know who would win.

A7IQ2xcCEAEEQTq.jpg

If you cant understand that (you never fucking know) is one of the core morals of football, this isnt the sport for you.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I don't like it
It sounds great and everything, but over the years? I think it will be really hurting the game rather than benefiting it.
In addition, I don't like the concept of "no governing body" that they have.
People speak about corruption of the UEFA and FIFA, but let's not act like the clubs aren't corrupted to the core too, we had decade of Bartou and Rossell ffs

Messi983

I'm indifferent. If Barca will play I'l watch our games and maybe some others.

If the league won't happen in the end I won't care too much either.

Just think people are "moralising" too much when it's clear money is ruling football (like world in general) for years and decades and it will continue to be so.

Joan

Just think people are "moralising" too much when it's clear money is ruling football (like world in general) for years and decades and it will continue to be so.

Word.

And it's not superleague that brings doom and gloom. Big clubs are big earners and they set the rules. People forget Uefa proposed their own superleague lite only months ago.

And they're out there preaching about small clubs making it.

It's going to happen one way or another.

FinBarcelonafan

I am in the same line. My biggest fear is that LaLiga can't challenge PL in it's current form and Barca and Spain drop from top of the football world because lack of finances.

That my biggest fear. PL is becoming too strong for my taste.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This is all about money, nothing else...

And for those who talk about excitement, good luck supporting your "big" club in seventh place of ESL and having no chance of winning.

Home of Barca Fans