La Liga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Getafe 5-2

Messi983

Same lineup as Bilbao match please

Would like to see that. Players had rest after the Copa final but now we have 4 games in next 10 days so some rotations will be needed. I could see Dembele back in the lineup or maybe Roberto starting. Also don't know if Pique should really play games every 3-4 days and we need to get Araujo back in the XI somehow.

Another thing is FDJ and Messi are one yellow card away from suspension and tbh I'd prefer to have them for away games against Villarreal and Valencia more than for home games vs Getafe or Granada. So maybe they should get through these two games then receive a YC and be suspended vs Granada so they're cleared up before Valencia (I know they're a pretty poor team right now but it's never easy at Mestallla) and mainly Atletico games.

Andresito

Staff member
Would like to see that. Players had rest after the Copa final but now we have 4 games in next 10 days so some rotations will be needed. I could see Dembele back in the lineup or maybe Roberto starting. Also don't know if Pique should really play games every 3-4 days and we need to get Araujo back in the XI somehow.

Another thing is FDJ and Messi are one yellow card away from suspension and tbh I'd prefer to have them for away games against Villarreal and Valencia more than for home games vs Getafe or Granada. So maybe they should get through these two games then receive a YC and be suspended vs Granada so they're cleared up before Valencia (I know they're a pretty poor team right now but it's never easy at Mestallla) and mainly Atletico games.

Wouldn't surprise me if they both go through all these games without receiving a card.

Messi983

Wouldn't surprise me if they both go through all these games without receiving a card.

It's possible but are you willing to take a risk on one or both of them missing a crucial, possibly title deciding Atletico game?

We're playing 8 finals until the end of the season and they'd be missed in whatever game they'd be suspended for but some of those games are still more important/tougher than others so we must do what it takes to have them available there.

soul24rage

I'm not worried about Messi (he seems to get more yellow just by arguing with refs rather than committing actual fouls I think lol).

For FDJ, I agree. Hopefully he gets a yellow vs Villareal to miss the game vs Granada.

Also agree that some rotations will be needed for the next 4 games (just saw the news of Dembele...)

Porque

It's going to be Gala11 guys. From today until seasons end. Only changes in the 11 will be injuries and suspensions.

vinni

I think we should push hard for a early goal. If we get one in, they will need to attack. Game over Getafe.
If it drags out in to the second half, anything can happen

Home of Barca Fans