Dusan Vlahović

Vlahovic-doesnt-stop-I-can-be-like-Haaland.jpg

Dusan Vlahović (Serbian Cyrillic: Душан Влаховић; born 28 January 2000) is a Serbian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Fiorentina and the Serbia national team.

Porque

Been watching some of his highlights over the past few days.

He looks good. Probably not Barcelona level but will look forward to see how he does when he eventually moves.

Tottenham Hotspur will be in the market for a new striker whether Harry Kane stays or goes – and Fiorentina’s Dusan Vlahovic is thought to be a target.
Tottenham fans have been taking to Twitter to react, and are ‘begging’ Paratici to get a deal done.

Some believe that Vlahovic is an ‘unreal talent’, and are on their knees pleading for Spurs to get him in.

Others believe Vlahovic is the best striker on Paratici’s potential striker signing list, and would be the top candidate if – God forbid – Kane was to leave.

He scored 21 goal and is 4th goal scorer Serie A, after Ronaldo, Lukaku and Muriel.

khaled_a_d

I've read he's negotiating with Juve.

Some reported that, and later others denied it.
He has a lot of interest and most of them will pay more than Juve. He isn't Italian like Chiesa or Locatelli for him to decline City and Atletico who will pay more for him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Been some rumors that he along with Isak is our alternative if we cannot acquire Haaland, which would be quite unlikely imo.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would be a dream getting this guy. Flies a bit under the radar because of Haaland and veteran top strikers but I guess Vlahovic could become a decisive attacker at a big club.

Messi983

Second best U21 #9 in the world currently imo. Think would be quite a waste of his career going to that unambitious Tottenham team (this could obv change with Conte but just don't see him staying there long enough to change their mentality) and I'd like us to at least try to sign him. Would be cheaper than Haaland, probably not that much in terms of transfer fee but clearly in wages, agent's commisions etc.

But from what I've read so far I think Xavi will prefer to get another winger (which I support), keep faith in Dembele (questionable decision) and probably see Ansu as a striker long term.

Andresito

Staff member
Second best U21 #9 in the world currently imo. Think would be quite a waste of his career going to that unambitious Tottenham team (this could obv change with Conte but just don't see him staying there long enough to change their mentality) and I'd like us to at least try to sign him. Would be cheaper than Haaland, probably not that much in terms of transfer fee but clearly in wages, agent's commisions etc.

But from what I've read so far I think Xavi will prefer to get another winger (which I support), keep faith in Dembele (questionable decision) and probably see Ansu as a striker long term.

Should be a bit cheaper considering he's out of contract in 2023. 50m maybe?

JamDav1982

Has Vlahovic not got something like 4 goals this season from open play in league and 3 of those of against teams in relegation zone?

Nowhere near one of best strikers in world based on that surely.

Has Vlahovic not got something like 4 goals this season from open play in league and 3 of those of against teams in relegation zone?

Nowhere near one of best strikers in world based on that surely.

He scored 21 goal last season, this season 8 goals :1 vs Torino, 2 vs Atalanta, 1 vs Caglari, 3 vs Spezia

Dusan Vlahovic scored a hat-trick against Spezia to pass Luca Toni and Gabriel Batistuta and is now aiming for Kurt Ronald Hamrin’s record from 1960.
The Serbian striker was decisive against Spezia, as he scored a hat-trick in the 3-0 win on Sunday and helped the Viola claim another three points at the Artemio Franchi. It was his eighth goal in the League, one less than Ciro Immobile at the top of the Capocannoniere list and has started breaking records at Fiorentina.

He has scored 25 goals in 2021 and thus beaten two previous Fiorentina heroes, who managed to score at least 23 goals in a calendar year.
The first was Batistuta in 1998, before Toni scored 24 times in 2006. Vlahovic is now two goals behind Hamrin’s record.
The Swedish striker spent nine years in Florence between 1958 and 1967 and scored 27 goals in 1960 and 25 the year before.
Vlahovic has eight games to score at least three goals to help him surpass Hamrin and claim the record.

He isn't Haaland and not so hyped, Fiorentina doesn't play in CL or Europa League so only way you can see him play is Serie A. I think if he gets the chance and he can be really good player.

JamDav1982

Aye so is it 3 goals from open play of the 4 total v teams in relegation zone?

Not saying he is shit as not seen enough of him but heard it mentioned few times that goals v poorer teams this season from open play.

Home of Barca Fans