Copa Champions 2021!!! : FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 4-0

Raketa10

IMHO this is a very important match for our young players. And by that I mean for Araujo, Dest, Minguesa, FDJ, Pedri, Illaix and even Dembele. Those guys should be our future together with Fati. We already lost Supercopa and if we lose both Copa and La Liga this team could develop looser mentality. For the sake of youngsters we simply need to win this trophy.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

IMHO this is a very important match for our young players. And by that I mean for Araujo, Dest, Minguesa, FDJ, Pedri, Illaix and even Dembele. Those guys should be our future together with Fati. We already lost Supercopa and if we lose both Copa and La Liga this team could develop looser mentality. For the sake of youngsters we simply need to win this trophy.

Agreed.
There ia to much "loosing" in finals and big matches. There has to be some silverware and some confidence boost. Players need to proove they can yet again win something.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

+1000

LFCB

Anyone else miss being good enough to reach the QF's? It feels wrong that Barca aren't there to get humiliated :barcascarf:

LFCB

Madrid breeze to semis like it's nothing :angry:
They never actually play well too, which makes it worse:banghead:

Please :boss: I can't cope with Real being so much better than us when it matter most!

FinBarcelonafan

Madrid breeze to semis like it's nothing :angry:
They never actually play well too, which makes it worse:banghead:

Please :boss: I can't cope with Real being so much better than us when it matter most!

Madrid played a great first game against Liverpool. It was enough.

Home of Barca Fans