Staff member
COPA FINAL

Saturday, April 17, 21:30

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
OSL_5Zm6kYPP1J17Bo5uDA_96x96.png

Andresito

Staff member
Would be a lot more confident if we had won against Madrid. We have been shite in most meaningful games under Koeman.

Wouldn't mind a 4-3-3 with Mingueza RB and Araujo CB. Messi with the two French fucks up front in lack of better alternatives.

fergus90

Going to be a difficult game, done great to get here as we really made hard work of it.

First big game this squad could really stand up and be counted but it will prove invaluable to some of the youngsters anyway win or lose. I'd definitely like to see Moriba get a start, I don't think the occasion would phase him, he just has 'it'.

Messi983

No Busi, Alba and Dumbele for me.

MATS; Oscar, Araujo, Lenglet; Dest, FDJ, Pedri, Ilaix, Firpo; Messi, Griezmann

But yeah, there are three certain things in our life. Taxes, death and Koeman playing his once de gala until death.

Andresito

Staff member
No Busi, Alba and Dumbele for me.

MATS; Oscar, Araujo, Lenglet; Dest, FDJ, Pedri, Ilaix, Firpo; Messi, Griezmann

But yeah, there are three certain things in our life. Taxes, death and Koeman playing his once de gala until death.

Araujo shouldn't play as CCB. Have discussed this before but if we are to play a back 3 we need a CCB who can step up into the midfield with the ball when needed. Otherwise it's just a sacrifice of an offensive player for a defensive.

Messi983

But what other alternative do we have other than playing Busi?

If it would be up to me and Koeman will stick with 3atb then I'd go with Oscar, FDJ, Lenglet at the back and Pjanic-Pedri-Ilaix in the midfield but this will never happen.

JerseyAddict

I fear those sneaky c****... They always put an extra effort agianst us. They costed Barca quite few SuperCopas lately..

soul24rage

Pretty sure ATB will play defensive. Based on this, this will be my lineup

MATS---Mingueza, Araujo, Lenglet, Alba---Ilaix, FDJ, Pedri---Griezmann, Messi, Braithwaite

Fat chance this will happen, but whatever.

JerseyAddict

Pretty sure ATB will play defensive. Based on this, this will be my lineup

MATS---Mingueza, Araujo, Lenglet, Alba---Ilaix, FDJ, Pedri---Griezmann, Messi, Braithwaite

Fat chance this will happen, but whatever.

Yep. They will count on Inaki's speed for counters.

bismp

We MUST win this game,no matter what,for many reasons:

1) It is a title. We have not won a title in 2 years

2) We have to show the world and most importantly ourselves,that we can win an important match. This year is has (mostly) been back to back disasters.

3) We HAVE to boost our morale for the rest of the season. Yes we lost against Madrid,but the race for La Liga is as open as ever. We are 3rd yes, but we are only 2 points behind the top spot. And there are still 8 games left. That's a lot, I doubt that Real will win every single one of them. If we win the CdR we will hopefully play the remaining games with passion, hope and determination. If we lose,then we are fucked....

SmilerBam

If the team fails to win this, Koeman must go. I don't care about the progess if we lose every important match we have, and franly put, if Bilbao defeats you in Copa final,you have to raise your hands up and admit you re not good enough. It's also the only title we can win thsi year, so it makes even more important.

Home of Barca Fans