Referees in LaLiga

Porque

I think one of the simplest rules to implement is that when a team is fouled that the player raises and holds his hand up indicating they are taking a quick free kick.

Completely counter-tuitive to be punished for being fouled.

If there's an infraction of the quick freeki k then the ball is moved forward 15 metres- rugby esque.

khaled_a_d

The amount of football that doesn't get played per game in la liga is a disgrace. I think they need some drastic new rules brought in or it's going to continue to die. Not sure if being linked already but these rules would instantly increase enjoyment and therefore popularity in la liga. https://twitter.com/dw_sports/status/1610325480820936707?s=20&t=f_TOrtRGQ_de6XJ8TJChlw

The suggestion by that referee simply puts so much power to referee to decide the game,more than they should.

Rory

The suggestion by that referee simply puts so much power to referee to decide the game,more than they should.

I don't entirely agree with them all and they need tinkering. I think overall these rules enforce getting on with the game which is what needs to happen a lot more in the spanish game. I feel like the rules about surrounding the referee or insulting are very black and white, obvious what can and can't be done. So it would be the players actions that decide the game imo.

Windhook

I did search the forum for this video, but wasn't posted. It's from Lahoz final game Mallorca - Rayo Vallecano last season, just appeared on my feed.

Heartwarming scenes. Knowing this guy was booed a lot in many stadia across Spain... "it's strictly business, nothing personal".:lol:

His record on Barca - 49 games - 32 W, 11D, 6L.

Home of Barca Fans