Referees in LaLiga

Messigician

Let's talk about em since Mateu Lahoz was just officially confirmed as the el clasico referee.

Even when he was appointed in the PSG game I knew we were fucked, with fellow asshole Hernandez Hernandez in the VAR room.

Do you think referees are biased and which ones are you most hated past and present?

Messi983

Let's talk about em since Mateu Lahoz was just officially confirmed as the el clasico referee.

Even when he was appointed in the PSG game I knew we were fucked, with fellow asshole Hernandez Hernandez in the VAR room.

Do you think referees are biased and which ones are you most hated past and present?

What PSG game?

Rory

Thing that annoys me the most about la liga refs is how much they are in the way of the third man for us. We pass around the box and the referee stands in the way of where the pass after the next will go. Any decisions that has a 1/1,000,000 possibility of going to VAR for us goes to VAR. Same can't be said for Real. Other than that they're generally a shit standard and need replacing.

Andresito

Staff member
Referees are shit in general which shows what a tough job it is.

You look at Spain and think PL has best refs in the world, when in reality they're worse. Then you look at Italy and you notice even crazier refs.

malvolio

You look at Spain and think PL has best refs in the world, when in reality they're worse. Then you look at Italy and you notice even crazier refs.

tough job my ass. most are idiots or corrupt.

khaled_a_d

I agree, it is really tough job which almost everyone is going to blame you.
Look at Lahouz, the news break that he is going to be the referee in in Classico and take a look at Barca accounts and Real Madrid accounts. both fan bases are ma and think the other side has bought him :lol:

Home of Barca Fans