Referees in LaLiga

El Gato

Villarato!
I dont have to pretend
I dont know what he meant

Posts a picture of a ref known for being chummy with players pissing around in the tunnel and gets knickers in a twist
Genuinely confused

FinBarcelonafan

This league is going down in flames. Tebas, refs etc. It's just shambolic from top to bottom. How can Spanish people tolerate this shit?? Don't they see this is going to shitter??

fergus90

He had to. His refereeing has been abysmal recently, cannot gain any control on a game. Almost 20 minutes of football were lost at the weekends match.

Although that is strictly not just his fault, because it's a league-wide problem in Spain right now.

Rory

He had to. His refereeing has been abysmal recently, cannot gain any control on a game. Almost 20 minutes of football were lost at the weekends match.

Although that is strictly not just his fault, because it's a league-wide problem in Spain right now.

The amount of football that doesn't get played per game in la liga is a disgrace. I think they need some drastic new rules brought in or it's going to continue to die. Not sure if being linked already but these rules would instantly increase enjoyment and therefore popularity in la liga. https://twitter.com/dw_sports/status/1610325480820936707?s=20&t=f_TOrtRGQ_de6XJ8TJChlw

Home of Barca Fans