La Liga | Round 30: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-1

FinBarcelonafan

Lol.Wtf is this shit mentality?It's like they are so good,and they re not.Just because they beat a very lacklustre and off form Liverpool team,doesn't mean they are all that.I am sure we can beat them,i i think we are better overall,but we need to have a strong mentality for that.

Just joking but mostly the point was: I hope Real is satisfied with the Liverpool win so we have even better chance to win!

Rassvet

What's the point of your message? Did i talked to you?Or you are just like acne, you appear only when i don't want and when it bothers me?Mind your own business, i talk wherever i want, especially on a forum of a team i am a fan of. Something i can't say about you. Mind your business, 'dawg'.
:cheers:

cro-man

I feel like this game will end up pretty bad for us. We are just not doing well against big teams. Hope we can atleast somehow get a draw. If we loose against them it could give them a even bigger boost. Imagine us being the one handle madrid la liga by beating atm but loosing against them:lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I feel like this game will end up pretty bad for us. We are just not doing well against big teams. Hope we can atleast somehow get a draw. If we loose against them it could give them a even bigger boost. Imagine us being the one handle madrid la liga by beating atm but loosing against them:lol:

We have did quite well against good teams recently though? Psg 2nd leg, Sevilla x2, Real Sociedad etc Our form has been very good last 3rd of the season so think positively.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Gil Manzano the referee for tomorrow. Very well known to be Real Madrid fan. Refereed Real Madrid in 31 games, 26 wins and Barcelona 20 games, only 11 wins. Really positive for tomorrow until I heard he's the referee, we basically losing 1 - 0 already before the 90 minutes started but still think we can win :barcascarf:

hardyboy

Is it your impression the team has played 4-3-3 in recent games, with the exact same players?

I'd put GriezmannOUT, but had no high hopes for it.

Recently we've played 3-4-3 with these exact players. But i feel Koeman will place De Jong in the midfield for this game because there is possibility of a slow midfield of Pedri and Busi getting schooled by the trio of Kroos-Casamiro-Modric. De Jong in midfield will be crucial.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I love the smell of Clasico in the morning.
There'll be carcasses piled up by 11PM. Which side will prevail?

JamDav1982

Recently we've played 3-4-3 with these exact players. But i feel Koeman will place De Jong in the midfield for this game because there is possibility of a slow midfield of Pedri and Busi getting schooled by the trio of Kroos-Casamiro-Modric. De Jong in midfield will be crucial.

Would guess it will be same line up again or at most Araujo in for Mingueza at RCB.

Have said previously think Pedri and Busquets wont be quick enough to get to Modric/Kross and they will be switching play out wide to fullbacks/wide players all game.

They will target space in behind Dest and Alba any time can.

FDJ is the best midfielder at Barca by far but taking him out of defence causes a whole change of system and would need to be more of a traditional back three which cant see Koeman opting for. More likely switch to 433 later on in game if Real dominating midfield.

Although to be fair they could dominate midfield and get caught on break in this set up.. if Dembele has scoring boots on.

Last edited:

Messi983

Are we not allowed to ask for a replacement ??

I guess we could but the league wouldn't (again) change the ref just a day before the game (and well, I also don't believe they'd change the ref even if he'd be appointed at the start of this week and we'd complain about that) so really no point in doing that.

I'm surprised Catalan media didn't create too much noise about Manzano to put more pressure on him but I guess they already know they're pretty much powerless and if anything their "involvement" could actually be counterproductive.

I hope players won't let Manzano's decisions get in their heads. They should concentrate on their own game but I'm affraid just being better than Madrid in a close game won't be enough to actually win. We'll probably have to be clearly better (like 2-3 goals) so his decisions won't affect us. I was quite optimistic a few days ago but now I'd gladly take a draw. Really hope to be wrong but I just don't trust Manzano.

Home of Barca Fans