User Tag List

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 30: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-1

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Who has said anything about Suarez hampering Barca CL places?

You are the one that claimed Barca had made monumental error in selling him to a rival and he had won them the league and weakened Barca. Then make out Atletico.. but Atletico made no 'noteable' signings.

Barca not only didnt 'splash the cash' they let go of older players on big money and that includes your man Suarez which for some deeply weakened the squad. While others like Atletico improved massively apparently.

Fighting for CL places for me doesnt mean same as fighting to be in top four but more where will finish but either way can take it up with whoever claimed it and what they meant.
    so why did you enter the discussion then? now go home and get your shinebox.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit. Varane out of Liverpool and Barca game..... WOW.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    so why did you enter the discussion then? now go home and get your shinebox.
    Entered it as you spoke shite about Koeman redeeming himself and no 'noteable' signings from rivals when you have been getting giddy every time Suarez scored and shouting from rooftops what a monumental fuck up it was to lose Suarez and to a direct rival.

How squad would have been better off keeping all old legs and EV as couldnt be worse than now etc.

Simple.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Entered it as you spoke shite about Koeman redeeming himself and no 'noteable' signings from rivals when you have been getting giddy every time Suarez scored and shouting from rooftops what a monumental fuck up it was to lose Suarez and to a direct rival.

How squad would have been better off keeping all old legs and EV as couldnt be worse than now etc.

Simple.
    i said he should make amends for previous failures vs big teams. yes, no notable signings that would have endangered our top 4 position(in reply to what barcaman said). yes, it was a fuck up to give suarez away to a direct rival - anyone will tell you that.

never said we should have kept all old legs - you're lying, as usual.

anything else?

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only mentally weak preoccupy themselves with the injury/absentee concerns of an opponent. Peak Barca, worries only about themselves & their game
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like more midfield control and have Araujo deal with Benzema so this would be my lineup

MATS---Mingueza, Araujo, Lenglet---Dest, FDJ, Busi, Pedri, Alba---Messi, Dembele

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the winner of this match is 99% a winner of the league. Momentum will be huge.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Only mentally weak preoccupy themselves with the injury/absentee concerns of an opponent. Peak Barca, worries only about themselves & their game
    To bad this aint 2009-2011 or 2014/15. But we can hope
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Alright dawg

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of today, it would need another ‘miracle’ for the possibility, of Pique being in the squad that faces Madrid, to increase. His presence sounds complicated at the moment. Also - Ronald Koeman isn’t willing to take any risks. @fansjavimiguel

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    the winner of this match is 99% a winner of the league. Momentum will be huge.
    If we were to win it i expect Benzema to slip in the shower and be out for 3 weeks, i dont trust anything about this squad at this point.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    If we were to win it i expect Benzema to slip in the shower and be out for 3 weeks, i dont trust anything about this squad at this point.
    lolz

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The win vs Valladolid was immense. Now a draw in the Clasico doesnt look too bad.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    The win vs Valladolid was immense. Now a draw in the Clasico doesnt look too bad.
    No, we must beat them. As long as Real is in the title race, they will be dangerous with the refs doing their best to help them. But if we beat them, and they are out of the race, refs wont help them as much.

You just have to look at last season, as soon as Real got in the pole for the title, refs did everything in their power to keep them there.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    One aftershave bottle can do the trick ...