La Liga | Round 30: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-1

LFCB

The main thing if we do lose is not to crumble like some many times in the big occasions recently. We always go ultra attacking with no system and the defenders (who already struggle defensively) just run around anywhere i.e. PSG

JedBanker

If we start Griezmann we'll end up playing with just two forwards anyway, as Messi will have to drop deep to pick up the ball to bring it up, no way do a mid of busi and pedri match madrids mid. Griezmann really needs to sit bench to also give us the added element of De Jongs forward runs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Madrid steps up they can dominate the midfield due to their quality, experience and confidence gained this week. This will be the ultimate test for our new formation.

Porque

Sport predicting this lineup

---------MaTs
Araujo-Pique-Lenglet
Dest-------------Alba
----FdJ-Busi-Pedri----
------Messi-Dembele---

Yeah. I can go along with that. I like it.

Good chance to see how much Pedri has grown since the first Clasico.

mc_lovin

Araujo-Pique-Lenglet on paper looks pretty bad to me. Usually you want more mobility from your wide CBs.

I really hope we dont experiment in this Clasico (like in the last one) and just go for our currently best line up (Mingueza in; 3-4-3 with Frenkie central or 3-5-2 without Griezmann). If we lose that would be fine by me, but overcomplicating things again and forcing certain players into the lineup would hurt.

Last edited:

Gari

fetch

Porque

I like how all the other plane seats are social distancing and Laporta is all "fuck that, I'm gonna sit in the middle and convince you to start Pique (who is obv taking the pic... moc moc)".

Home of Barca Fans