Who would you sign: Haaland or Mbappe?

Kylian Mbappe or Erling Braut Haaland?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Halaand has scored 6 headed goals in his entire young career (he scored 96), same number as Lenglet done for Barca since he joined. Mpabbe (who is 19 months older) has only 7.
Sure, Halaand is most likely a better in that area, but it doesn't seem like he will be that great in it. Doesn't seem to have that ability to out jump opponents.

Exactly. I noticed too that Haaland is actually not that great aerially, in terms of scoring headers.

jamrock

Mbappe, haaland needs space to do his thing & doesn't create much on his own.

Also
Fati>haaland
Fati=>mbappe.

That's right I said it.

Last edited:

serghei

I think we'd make Mbappe the best player in the world with the current team we are working on. Haaland is starting to annoy me greatly even though I liked him at first. I feel fame could get to his head even more than it did with Mbappe.

Richard.H

Mbappe, haaland needs space to do his thing & doesn't create much on his own.

Also
Fati>haaland
Fati=>mbappe.

That's right I said it.

Assuming Fati comes back healthy. Lots of doubts if he will be the same player again. The injury he got is very serious for a youngster to get.

On this topic, I am not so sure. Haaland seems a lot more hyped to me than Mbappe. Mbappe is more proven so far at the biggest stages imo. He also seems a lot more mobile to me than Haaland, who gives me a lot of young Zlatan vibes. Barca always does a lot better with mobile strikers

Morten

Assuming Fati comes back healthy. Lots of doubts if he will be the same player again. The injury he got is very serious for a youngster to get.

On this topic, I am not so sure. Haaland seems a lot more hyped to me than Mbappe. Mbappe is more proven so far at the biggest stages imo. He also seems a lot more mobile to me than Haaland, who gives me a lot of young Zlatan vibes. Barca always does a lot better with mobile strikers

But....Haaland is very mobile?

Dont mistake "big" with being slow/stationary.

Sailor Mars

I think we'd make Mbappe the best player in the world with the current team we are working on. Haaland is starting to annoy me greatly even though I liked him at first. I feel fame could get to his head even more than it did with Mbappe.

100%. Mbappe instead of Dembele in Koeman's current formation would propel this team into another stratosphere. Mbappe would feast on the chances Messi, Pedri and the rest create for him.

Birdy

They are both WC,
Haaland fits a team like Pep's City who creates tons and camp on the opposition box, while
Mbape fits a team like Klop's Liverpool who utilizes space at the back, plays counter-pressing to create counters, and gets goals from wide-forwards

Depends what team we want to be.
Voted for Haaland, as I think we will soon be closer to City

frog-fcb

Haaland for me hes deadly in front of goal which is exactly what we need. Mbappe for me is a touch overrated tbh. He's basically a dembele who didn't suffer a shitty injury spell

Home of Barca Fans