Lisandro Martinez

FinBarcelonafan

Gaya, Lisandro, Depay ,Aguero and Garcia.

We need one more midfielder in my opinion.

True otherwise our midfield trio will die again before the season is over. Busi/Pedri need rest especially. DeJong seems to be fine with heavy workload but even he could use a break.

mc_lovin

Where is the hype for Lisandro coming from? Never seen him play, just genuinely curious. Looking at youtube (sigh) he's a great fit for a back three, which I hope we abandon, and rather mediocre for every other position? Can't picture him next to Araujo for example. But that's a very superficial observation.

Windhook

There are rumours Lisandro is on Barca radar again. This guy is great defender, but where does he fit in our system with his 1,75m physique?

Messi983

There are rumours Lisandro is on Barca radar again. This guy is great defender, but where does he fit in our system with his 1,75m physique?

Masche is also only 1,74 and he did great for us. I'm sure Lisandro is far more physical than likes of Pique and Busi. Wouldn't mind him but he has just renewed with Ajax a few months ago so don't think he's availabe. It's more likely we'll try to sign Tagliafico on loan. He wants to join us but Ajax prefers to sell. Napoli is also interested but the last I've seen is they are close to sign Oliveira from Getafe.

khaled_a_d

Masche is also only 1,74 and he did great for us. I'm sure Lisandro is far more physical than likes of Pique and Busi. Wouldn't mind him but he has just renewed with Ajax a few months ago so don't think he's availabe. It's more likely we'll try to sign Tagliafico on loan. He wants to join us but Ajax prefers to sell. Napoli is also interested but the last I've seen is they are close to sign Oliveira from Getafe.

Ajax is a selling club and Lusandro is 24 or so.
He will be available, just on higher price.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
New Mascherano and not joking. Better CB than him. Definitely better on the ball.

DonAK

Some bum is spreading rumors we want to sign him this summer.

I do like him a lot although don't see us signing a CB unless Pique moves on. I know a lot of lads gonna be mad about his height even though Kounde is like 2-3 cm taller only.

DonAK

Arsenal bid 40m + incentives for him. Ajax holding out for 50m which they'll probably get.

Birdy

Arsenal bid 40m + incentives for him. Ajax holding out for 50m which they'll probably get.

Savagery by both.
Ajax will make shitload of money this summer,
and Arsenal are really serious this summer in backing Arteta with top notch signings...

gregorrin10

Savagery by both.
Ajax will make shitload of money this summer,
and Arsenal are really serious this summer in backing Arteta with top notch signings...

Better than him going to a top club...and we have a history of signing from Arsenal. Hopefully Lisandro is the next in line in a few years...I still think him and Araujo together would be amazing.

Home of Barca Fans