Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Monday, April 5, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
HlIrXZRP96tv0H1uiiN0Jg_96x96.png

-------

Final 10 rounds of La Liga start for us on Monday.

Andresito

Staff member
Here we go!

I don't think many players are in need of rest. Frenkie should definitely start on the bench though, but I highly doubt it.
Pedri should be fine. Rested for Spain's first game and will have an unusual 4 days of rest now. Could see him and Frenkie subbing each other in the 65th minute.
Griezmann has played plenty as well, but he's Cardiomann for a reason.

El Clasico XI minus Frenkie and we're good to go.

Messi983

MD says Roberto will be back and play in midfield to give rest to Busi or Pedri, maybe even De Jong though he's expected to start as a CB.

Still 4 days until the game so we'll see how Koeman will decide based on how players will look in trainings.

Vilarrubi

Two game weeks on a Monday within weeks of each other after playing on a Monday once or twice in the last 10 years.......

Interesting from La Liga.

JamDav1982

Two game weeks on a Monday within weeks of each other after playing on a Monday once or twice in the last 10 years.......

Interesting from La Liga.

Makes sense really.

Barca had less chance to move them to Monday in past due to CL and more two legged cup ties and no issue with less fans/tourists being able to make the Monday game.

Vilarrubi

Makes sense really.

Barca had less chance to move them to Monday in past due to CL and more two legged cup ties and no issue with less fans/tourists being able to make the Monday game.

That’s a fair point. I thought there was some unwritten rule that us and Madrid didn’t play on Mondays but that makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans