La Liga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Valladolid 1-0

Gari

EyOlFMvWQAkoRui

Bar?a bench: I?aki Pe?a, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Pjanić, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Trinc?o, Matheus, Umtiti, Junior, Ilaix Moriba and Konrad.

gregorrin10

De Jong and Messi better stay 3 meters away from the referee and anybody on the Valladolid team, cause you just know the referee (whoever he is) will be itching to give them that yellow for the smallest of foul/complaining.

behindbrowneyes

Araujo went from best defender of the team to being benched by Lenglet and Mingueza. Crazy, but I can't really blame Koeman as this formation worked really well.

Hardy

also Arajuo is definitely not playing against Real and cup final. glad to know we're just waiting the next fucks up bumglet will do before Arajuo comeback in the starting lineup.

serghei

Bullshit line-up. Should have rested some players here. Better score some goals in the first 30 mins, maybe he'll make early subs hopefully.

JamDav1982

Araujo at left of a three would be awful.

Not good enough on ball to be picked ahead of Lenglet for that position even accounting for wrong foot.

Correct line up to make sure the team is still functioning before Real game and has to be trust put in likes of Messi/FDJ not to get booked.

fergus90

I'd have definitely rested De Jong and Messi. If the rest of the squad can't fill in and do a job at home to Valladolid then we don't deserve to win the league.

serghei

I'd have definitely rested De Jong and Messi. If the rest of the squad can't fill in and do a job at home to Valladolid then we don't deserve to win the league.

They surely can. But Koeman is starting to be scared now that we're in with a shot at the title.

JamDav1982

Messi has been in good form and dont need him going into Real game off back of no game in three weeks.

Whole team needs to show still ticking.

fergus90

Messi has been in good form and dont need him going into Real game off back of no game in three weeks.

Whole team needs to show still ticking.

Surely 30 minutes would be more sensible seeing as he's one booking away from a Yellow. Just doesn't seem worth the risk to me.

Porque

Araujo will sub on after 30 minutes versus Real Madrid, just before Mingueza gets sent off- but just after Vinicius has had the fear kicked into him.

It would have been a good opportunity to rest de Jong for Araujo. If we can't build up from the back without de Jong against Valladolid, then we're pretty woeful.

Home of Barca Fans