User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Valladolid 1-0

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca should take this comfortably, so im more interested in who gets yellow cards in this match.
    Last edited by Morten; 4th April 2021 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skimming through Valladolids recent games; mostly draws (one against Sevilla), then a win against Getafe and a 0-1 loss against Real Madrid, where most stats were reasonably equal and Casemiro decided the game with half an hour to go...
    I think it's another game that screams loss of points tbh. Barcelona won comfortably the last game though and should of course win.

Frenkie never looked tired to me during the season, and if he plays as a defender as I want, fatigue in the game after will be even less of a problem I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Skimming through Valladolids recent games; mostly draws (one against Sevilla), then a win against Getafe and a 0-1 loss against Real Madrid, where most stats were reasonably equal and Casemiro decided the game with half an hour to go...
    I think it's another game that screams loss of points tbh. Barcelona won comfortably the last game though and should of course win.

Frenkie never looked tired to me during the season, and if he plays as a defender as I want, fatigue in the game after will be even less of a problem I think.
    He shouldn?t play tomorrow. It?s not worth the risk.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy win and no yellows for Frenkie and Messi is the objective.
    I prefer to rest De Jong to be honest.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy game on paper, 5-0 expectations, Messi hattrick etc. But I can see this game being close, at least in the first half: 0-0 or even 0-1 after 45 min.

This'll be a big test of the players' mentality knowing there's a very important game up ahead. Which is also why I don't think Frenkie will sit this one out.

Have to see every game as a final from now on, as much of a cliche as it is. Our sloppiness in the first half of the season removed the wiggle room for fuckups at this point.
    I'm actually a bit nervous for the ending of the season and I can imagine the players are as well. We've played with close to no pressure in 2021.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Games after an international break always have been an issue. However, the match being played on a Monday is bit of an advantage. I hope the team didn't lose momentum during the international break.

Valladolid did well in recent games and should not be underestimated. I expect the team to go out there with confidence and 100% effort now that Atletico is within reach. That's exactly the moment they have worked hard for in 2021.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Pique or Roberto. Ilaix is in, despite playing the full game with B team on Saturday. Konrad and Tenas played as well, but are mostly travelling as mascots at this point.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, we're saving Pique for El Clasico where he'll probably start without any rhythm or fitness just like against PSG.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    So, we're saving Pique for El Clasico where he'll probably start without any rhythm or fitness just like against PSG.
    I think this is a good sign that he doesn’t play Clasico. Would surely need some match fitness and hopefully Koeman isn’t dumb enough to do that again.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today matchday ladies and gentleman ! What more can you want on a snow monday night ?
    #TeamPuig

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Today matchday ladies and gentleman ! What more can you want on a snow monday night ?
    Where are you from? We're expecting snow as well this week. Trees are in bloom and there will be much damage.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Where are you from? We're expecting snow as well this week. Trees are in bloom and there will be much damage.
    Germany, last week it was very warm here but today in the morning i was shocked when i saw the snow.
    #TeamPuig

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Germany, last week it was very warm here but today in the morning i was shocked when i saw the snow.
    What? Aren't you supposed to be from Portugal?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    What? Aren't you supposed to be from Portugal?
    Have said it thousand times but for you morty bro i will say it again : I am from portugal but living in germany since 21 years
    #TeamPuig

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have said it thousand times but for you morty bro i will say it again : I am from portugal but living in germany since 21 years
    You support a Portuguese and German team as well as Barca and Juve then? add French and English team too while your at it.