La Liga | Round 28: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-6

soul24rage

We won 2 of the last 3 league games at Anoeta (and 3 out of the last 4 if we include Copa game). There is no Anoeta curse anymore. Won't be easy but I think we'll win.

Just keep [MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION] out of this thread. :lol:

Should have been 3 out of 3 if the ref had given a penalty to Pique in 19/20

serghei

We have to win this no matter how. Just hope we don't get Manzano as a referee. Anyone but him :lol:.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Three at the back is a must imo. We need to keep up that solid defense and this will also be the way to go in all the upcoming big matches.
We are too shaky with two CBs when one of them is Lenglet and the other one is a semi fit Araujo or Pique. Need that sweeper behind Mingueza and Lenglet.

Upfront we are able to make things happen and do enough damage.

JohnN

3 at the back is the system that has stabilized the defense and improved Busi, who is pivotal to our possession. You don't leave a working recipe behind for no reason.

Kul_z

Win, and de jong yellow is a must. Messi needs to protest at every decision and he would get it eventually.

Damn, finally looking forward to watch barca games. Beautiful stuff

Horatio

You're welcome
I am one of the more optimistic people on this forum, get more out of life etc. but I got a baaaaad feeling about this one. Possible jinx, who knows.

Home of Barca Fans