La Liga | Round 28: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-6

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Such a weird image, his body is deformed.

Even weirder when you see it in full, everyone else’s body is normal. Almost looks as if he’s been edited.

ExCLDJEW8AILzMe

he's too fast for the camera to capture him dawg.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Glorious result. Maybe we didn't deserve to win with a such a difference but a great win against a very good team nonetheless.

:barcascarf:

Birdy

Paddling based on chances: xG scoreline
La Real - Barca 1.03 - 3.35

Sociedad 1 big chance (Isaak 24')
Barca 4 big ones (all goals), 1 med to high probability (Dest's 1st goal)

PS: The same night when Atleti recorded less xG than Alaves at home
It's clear which team should win the league

Slevinn

Massive result. I feared our dreams of a title would end today.

Hope we don?t lose this momentum during the international break.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Best performance this season for sure. Hope we play similar level until the end, especially the 2 biggest games.

Andresito

Staff member
God damnit Alaves how could you miss that pen. It was Oblak's first penalty save in 3 years ffs.

Vilarrubi

How can VAR look at this and call offside, when it was pretty obvious in real time with a naked eye, that it was a clear goal?

Check the image at top of page I posted, that’s the image VAR released. With a weird warped version of Dembele.

Andresito

Staff member
Idiotic. They didn't even bother. They looked at Ilaix' foul before Messi's goal for longer than this.

I think the next tech in football should be an AI camera on rails that follows the linesman from a higher position. Would provide a much clearer angle compared to the Dembele situation.

Why do they need 15 minutes to show us the image on which they based their decision on? The same with Griezmanns goal a few weeks ago, which was also clear not offside.
I mean if they got a clear picture which indicates it is offside then why not show it the same moment when they tell the referee it's offside, this was done all the time before the VAR was a thing, to show if the linesmen were right or wrong.
Now they call offside, everybody sees the replay and says: what? It seems like they decided to call offside and only then build this stupid graphic with the horizontal lines and they showed it when it was finally done. Like in the image above, you can see, that these horizontal lines
can be placed however you want. If there is no 3D animation of the whole situation, who can tell if the shoulder is even touching the red horizontal line? It just overlaps on a 2 dimensional picture.

Vilarrubi

Idiotic. They didn't even bother. They looked at Ilaix' foul before Messi's goal for longer than this.

I think the next tech in football should be an AI camera on rails that follows the linesman from a higher position. Would provide a much clearer angle compared to the Dembele situation.

Yeah they really didn’t want to give him that 2nd goal. Didn’t even need a 2nd look at that Ilaix incident to see it was nothing.

Saw a post on Twitter a few weeks back, can’t remember where but a league has introduced microphones from VAR room to ref, so when they’re making decisions you can get an explanation why. No hiding or questionable decisions, would clear up a lot of things. Should definitely introduce it. La Liga and PL would benefit massively.

Dembele.jpg

They even attached the red dotted line wrong, it has to be the same height as the player on the field. I painted a new red line on the same height as Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans