La Liga | Round 28: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-6

Vilarrubi

As well as that questionable offside (need to see lines) the guy who fouled Dembele in first half was last man. Should have been red.

JamDav1982

Brilliant.

Most have enjoyed watching Barca as a whole unit since Peps days for the workrate and movement across the park.

Imagine if we have played like that, with this new intense 3/5/2 against PSG the 1st leg in CampNou; We could have beaten them !
When we played like that in the Paris, we created too much opportunities and we dominated the game by margin.

Gari

ExCLra3XAAUvdxk

:papaperez:

Messi is happy; and other players are excellent too.
I'm happy with Mingueza, he plays like a gladiator, a heart of Lion! And I'm surprised by the good appearances of Moriba. He is very strong defensively and technical at the same time; I see him as our defensive midfielder in the future era! DeJong as a 3rd CB is a good choice too. He is too good on the ball, and has the necessary intelligence to cover central areas too.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I applaud the whole team. That was a great performance. Not just because of the goals but also because of our brave display against a high and aggressive press.

Vilarrubi

Ridiculous game. Best of season imo. Back to enjoying Barca and looking forward to games.

No Koemanball until after International break ffs.

Home of Barca Fans