La Liga | Round 28: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-6

Bobo32

I am one of the more optimistic people on this forum, get more out of life etc. but I got a baaaaad feeling about this one. Possible jinx, who knows.

I have the same feeling. Especially if they keep playing the same formation, which I think worked recently much because of the high energy and mindset of the players. Who knows where they are after more than a weeks rest, but I think the warning signs are there. Sociedad is a good team, but the lack of Silva will help Barcelona.

xXKonan

ExBidRQXEAU1ppB

xXKonan

I think Koeman is being real careful with Araujo and doesn't want to rush him back.

Should be a 3-4-3, with De Jong again in the Middle of the back three.

Gari

ExBkuJOXAAMeyuN

Bar?a bench: Neto, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Pjanić, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Trinc?o, Matheus, Umtiti, Junior and Ilaix Moriba.

JamDav1982

Araujo is a lot worse than those three on the ball and Mingueza/Lenglet have been stepping into midfield a lot in last few games.

Will be about more than just protecting Aruajos injury would think.

soul24rage

Araujo is a lot worse than those three on the ball and Mingueza/Lenglet have been stepping into midfield a lot in last few games.

Will be about more than just protecting Aruajos injury would think.

That's what I think as well. Unless Koeman switches to a 3-5-2 and pushes DJ into midfield, Araujo's best position in this 3-4-3 is where DJ is right now.

Bobo32

ExBkuJOXAAMeyuN

Bar?a bench: Neto, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Pjanić, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Trinc?o, Matheus, Umtiti, Junior and Ilaix Moriba.

Hm is there another Matheus than the one who played for Barcelona B just now and was (incorrectly) booked?

Very predictable with the same lineup once more. What is not predictable is how he will change around things after 65min when he starts with the subs...

Andresito

Staff member
Hm is there another Matheus than the one who played for Barcelona B just now and was (incorrectly) booked?

Very predictable with the same lineup once more. What is not predictable is how he will change around things after 65min when he starts with the subs...

Matheus Pereira from Juve in Barca B.
Matheus Fernandes on our bench tonight

Home of Barca Fans