User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 112

Thread: La Liga | Round 28: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-6

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,684
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    I am one of the more optimistic people on this forum, get more out of life etc. but I got a baaaaad feeling about this one. Possible jinx, who knows.
    I have the same feeling. Especially if they keep playing the same formation, which I think worked recently much because of the high energy and mindset of the players. Who knows where they are after more than a weeks rest, but I think the warning signs are there. Sociedad is a good team, but the lack of Silva will help Barcelona.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    9,394
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    I am one of the more optimistic people on this forum, get more out of life etc. but I got a baaaaad feeling about this one. Possible jinx, who knows.
    So modest

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    9,647
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calma calma, Messi rocket incoming in...

    3
    2
    1

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    18,233
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  5. #35
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35,028
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same lineup.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    9,647
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Araujo is pissing me off with his unavailability.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    18,233
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Araujo is pissing me off with his unavailability.
    He's on the bench.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Bog eyed Busi

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    18,233
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Koeman is being real careful with Araujo and doesn't want to rush him back.

    Should be a 3-4-3, with De Jong again in the Middle of the back three.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Gari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Rostov on Don
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Bar?a bench: Neto, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Pjanić, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Trinc?o, Matheus, Umtiti, Junior and Ilaix Moriba.

  11. #41
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,026
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Araujo is a lot worse than those three on the ball and Mingueza/Lenglet have been stepping into midfield a lot in last few games.

    Will be about more than just protecting Aruajos injury would think.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,360
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Araujo is a lot worse than those three on the ball and Mingueza/Lenglet have been stepping into midfield a lot in last few games.

    Will be about more than just protecting Aruajos injury would think.
    That's what I think as well. Unless Koeman switches to a 3-5-2 and pushes DJ into midfield, Araujo's best position in this 3-4-3 is where DJ is right now.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,684
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post

    Bar?a bench: Neto, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Pjanić, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Trinc?o, Matheus, Umtiti, Junior and Ilaix Moriba.
    Hm is there another Matheus than the one who played for Barcelona B just now and was (incorrectly) booked?

    Very predictable with the same lineup once more. What is not predictable is how he will change around things after 65min when he starts with the subs...

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    9,937
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post

    Bar?a bench: Neto, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Pjanić, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Trinc?o, Matheus, Umtiti, Junior and Ilaix Moriba.

    Look at that Griezmann face guys. You just want to punch him.

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8,918
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Hm is there another Matheus than the one who played for Barcelona B just now and was (incorrectly) booked?

    Very predictable with the same lineup once more. What is not predictable is how he will change around things after 65min when he starts with the subs...
    Matheus Pereira from Juve in Barca B.
    Matheus Fernandes on our bench tonight