Bryan Gil

Zidane82

That he relies on his pace to beat his man in straight lines on the outside and cross into the box.

Similar players like Juanfran were converted to fullback and I thought Sevilla may have decided to do that to.

What is your assessment on Bryan Gil?

Gil is only good enough for the very young Spanish Olympic team apparently. Sat on the bench as we speak

I could be a scout too. I'd immediately tell them not to buy this bum. These professional "scouts" are fucking clueless. Bigger frauds than pep 😂

kattanib

I could be a scout too. I'd immediately tell them not to buy this bum. These professional "scouts" are fucking clueless. Bigger frauds than pep 😂

The name is enough to skip this player .. can you imagine a worldclass player called Bryan Gil?

Porque

Just 85 minutes this season at Spurs. I think a lot of us expected this kind of struggle.

Gerard Romero reported last week that he has been offered to us.

Perhaps we could look at him with a loan with option to buy, as a left back project?

Messi983

Just 85 minutes this season at Spurs. I think a lot of us expected this kind of struggle.

Gerard Romero reported last week that he has been offered to us.

Perhaps we could look at him with a loan with option to buy, as a left back project?

Would probably be ok as a LWB in a 3-4-3, not so sure how he'd do as a LB though, mostly defensively, he should be good going forward.

And tbh, we have our LB project in Balde. Yeah, Gil is a few years older and more experienced but still not enough to seriously challenge and eventually push Alba out of the lineup which we need.

Don't think we should move for him now (he'll probably be loaned to a midtable EPL or La Liga team to get some minutes) but we should definitely keep an eye on him and if available for very cheap in summer maybe pull the trigger then.

Messi983

He's negotiating a loan with Sociedad and Valencia.

Tbh after what happened with Ansu and Dembele I've changed my mind. Don't think he's in our plans but I think we could do a lot worse than get Gil on loan with a buy option. He's not great but think he would be a clear upgrade over Abde and can also potentially cover LB. At least he has a full season of La Liga experience unlike Abde and Balde who have never consistently play above Segunda B level.

Porque

Agreed. He is probably not above Sociedad level or the tier below that, but he does have incredible pace and a proven track record in LaLiga.

Give to Bryan, cross to Luuk and Inshallah.

M3ls

I immediately said that he would not succeed in England.

He doesn't have the strength and speed to become an elite winger.

If he is a winger in Valencia, he will fail again.

Either he adapts to position 8 or will play his entire career in lower-level clubs.

Andresito

Staff member
Kid is only 21. Some more patience maybe.

Just noticed he's born in Barcelona. Bring him home.

M3ls

Kid is only 21. Some more patience maybe.

Just noticed he's born in Barcelona. Bring him home.

Will he run faster at 23?
What are you even talking about.

Yes, he can increase speed, but not to the level required by top wingers.

These things are genetic.

He will never be an elite winger. Never.

Football has become faster, very fast defenders play on the flanks of the defense.

This is not 2010, when you could see Arbeloa on the defensive flank.

Home of Barca Fans