Bryan Gil

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Someone in the media is pushing the hype for him imo. Neat player but we already have Trincao who is left-footed. We never play with left-footed left wingers as well.

khaled_a_d

As [MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION] suggested, he should have his own thread now since we are heavily linked to him.

He is currently playing Eibar on loan from Seville, contract from the Andalusian till 2023 with release clause worth 35M

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we play 3-4-3 full-time, he can definitely become an LWB.

I'd rather bet on Alejandro Balde for that than spend 30m for Bryan Gil to play a such role tbh. I do rate Balde highly, but we also need to prioritize other signings that will improve our team right now.

Messi983

Great talent. He first caught my eye when he made some cameo appearances for Sevilla at only 17/18 and has been on my radar since then.

Under different/normal circumstances I'd be all for taking a market opportunity and sign him for 30m and figure out what to do with him but we're not in that position right now. Whatever money we'll have to spend (probably not much) should go into improving a CB and striker positions.

Would probably also be the best for his career to establish himself at Sevilla next season before trying to make a jump to a bigger club.

Messi983

He could be a RW cutting inside as well. We already have Trincao who is a better fit for that role though.

Messi983

Doesnt look that type of player. Looks more direct with pace and knock it by em type but maybe.

I mean, having two speedsters (Gil and Dembele) on each side paired with Trincao and Fati who are a bit slower and more technical wouldn't be bad. And IF we'd buy Haaland then getting someone who can cross good would also be nice.

And eventually longterm they might all play together as well sometimes if Fati will be turned into a striker (assuming we don't get Haaland) and Trincao as an AMC when Messi leaves.

I'm pretty sure we won't sign him so no need to think too much about that though.

Home of Barca Fans