Bryan Gil

serghei

35m. is not exactly peanuts. You only pay that if scout reports on him indicate a likely potential star in the near future.

Joan

FWIW I have no opinion about whether he is worth that kind of gamble or not as I've yet to see him play significant minutes.

My only questions are:

- Is he quick? Like actually got pace and not kinda slow like Trincao?

- Can he beat defenders 1v1 with ease in close spaces?

Haven't seen much from him, some highlights videos and today's match.

But seems to have both good acceleration, a sudden burst of pace to beat his man, and looks fairly quick in counters.

Doesn't strike me as a particularly gifted dribbler, but looks fine. Stats say 2,5 successful dribbles per match (57%).

I should watch him some more.

Gnidrologist

He looked good. Didn't like that he only had one option in his mind when getting the ball, but given the match circumstances I'll let him off. He was probably instructed to run at the defence at every opportunity.
It was actually best part about him that he drove ball forward and tried to make things happen. Created more danger than the whole impotent keepball Spain in the entire match. Also dribbled past with ease, which none of the current spaniards do. Never seen this lad before. Seems exciting.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some good touches. Not looking like a 30m player right now though and tough to judge his potential based on the little I've seen of him for Spain and Eibar now.

Messi983

There are reports he'll make a preseason with Sevilla but it's very likely he'll be loaned out again as they want him to get regular minutes.

I think this could change if they'll receive good offers for either Ocampos or Suso and decide to sell one of them.

Messi983

EXCL. Tottenham and Sevilla are finalizing a new swap deal: Erik Lamela to Sevilla, Bryan Gil to Spurs. Agreement set to be reached on permanent deal and here we go soon!

Sevilla will also receive €25m + add ons included as part of the deal.

khaled_a_d

EXCL. Tottenham and Sevilla are finalizing a new swap deal: Erik Lamela to Sevilla, Bryan Gil to Spurs. Agreement set to be reached on permanent deal and here we go soon!

Spurs getting the new Neymar then :lol:

Porque

Good move. Sevilla are quite shrewd and I assume see the limitations in Bryan's long term game.

Home of Barca Fans