Bryan Gil

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
35m buyout clause until June or July I believe and Laporta is reportedly a big fan :thinking:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We don?t have money for him, since we will look to spend on Haaland and Messi?s renewal, unless we make some major sales.

Buyout can?t be paid out over several installments, unlike regular negotiated transfers, right?

serghei

It depends on how highly we are rating him. If we think he is the absolute real deal and the next big thing, and we have the money pay it.

Porque

MD reported today that he is not a high priority.

Let's see what they say tomorrow (or over the next few days of Spain games). Tune may change.

Joan

Eiber's pretty bad this season and imo likely to be relegated. Does that influence a potential deal?

Any other clubs in for him?

He's still rather raw, both in his playing style and position he'd occupy. Work in progress, so to say, but more so than any of the youngsters we have.

DonAK

Eiber's pretty bad this season and imo likely to be relegated. Does that influence a potential deal?

He's still rather raw, both in his playing style and position he'd occupy. Work in progress, so to say, but more so than any of the youngsters we have.

Doubt it since he's on loan from Sevilla and his buyout increases significantly when the season ends.

khaled_a_d

He is on loan there, Sevilla is hos club

DonAK

FWIW I have no opinion about whether he is worth that kind of gamble or not as I've yet to see him play significant minutes.

My only questions are:

- Is he quick? Like actually got pace and not kinda slow like Trincao?

- Can he beat defenders 1v1 with ease in close spaces?

Messi983

No, he's on loan from Sevilla so whatever happens with Eibar won't matter.

Madrid and Milan also want him.

Would probably be the best for him to stay at Sevilla and try to establish himself there next season (especially if they'll sell Ocampos) but then he'll surely get a new contract with a higher release clause.

khaled_a_d

FWIW I have no opinion about whether he is worth that kind of gamble or not as I've yet to see him play significant minutes.

My only questions are:

- Is he quick? Like actually got pace and not kinda slow like Trincao?

- Can he beat defenders 1v1 with ease in close spaces?

See the video at post 17.
He looks quick to me.
Dribble looks ok in video, stats support that but this is tough to guess without watching real games

Home of Barca Fans