Bryan Gil

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Looks like a classic wide attacking player for Sevilla in the mold of Capel - why would they unload him is my question

Laplacian

4 different teams in that video, only 8mins worth of highlights. :/

4th in la Liga in dribbling though, that's badass.

Last edited:

Yannik

Does he actually have any impact on matches though? Like yeah those dribbles look neat, but 3 goals and 2 assists at Eibar doesn't really sound like he's a protagonist there.

Messi983

Considering the team he's playing in not really that bad stats. Eibar are just a poor team this season. Gil is their joined 2nd top scorer (Kike Garcia has 8 goals and then a CB Burgos also has 3 goals) and lead the team in assists (with 3 other players). They've got little to no production from their most experienced players like Enrich, Inui and Pedro Leon. It seems age has caught up with all of them so Eibar is struggling a lot more than they were in recent years.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I kinda like classic wingers like him, left-footed on the left wing. His dribbling ability is easily better than Dembele's. The thing is we don't play with those. Don't know if he is worth 35m but he has potential.

Porque

If the wing backs are here to stay then this guy looks super interesting.

No idea of the defensive side of his game though.

He has pace with technique unlike someone like Theo Hernandez and you can't teach that.

Watch someone come in and tell me how Theo has improved alot at Milan and is one of the best LB in the world now.

Porque

He looked good. Didn't like that he only had one option in his mind when getting the ball, but given the match circumstances I'll let him off. He was probably instructed to run at the defence at every opportunity.

Home of Barca Fans