Julian Nagelsmann

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
God, I hate the Bundesliga.

I enjoy watching it a lot but man, it is getting so boring and predictable with Bayern winning the league every year with zero suspense. If Bayern gets Nagelsmann it is a huge blow for Leipzig and they might lose the momentum to be the long-term challenger to Bayern that I hope it will become.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Honestly, i dont think he will be successful at bayern. Of course he will win bundesliga and some cups but imo Flick is way better than this man.

You mean he won't win Bayern a CL? Why not? He managed to get an underwhelming Leipzig side, without any prolific scorers and strikers to be where it is today, I'd think he can do it with Bayern.

And since now you have spoken, I am afraid they will win a CL under him. Shuck. :angry:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You mean he won't win Bayern a CL? Why not? He managed to get an underwhelming Leipzig side, without any prolific scorers and strikers to be where it is today, I'd think he can do it with Bayern.

And since now you have spoken, I am afraid they will win a CL under him. Shuck. :angry:

:lol:

Leipzig was in 18/19 before he came third after bayern and dortmund but dortmund was way better than this dortmund now. Imo they were already on a good way to become very strong. Lets see.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Leipzig was in 18/19 before he came third after bayern and dortmund but dortmund was way better than this dortmund now. Imo they were already on a good way to become very strong. Lets see.

Let's hope Rangnick will take over again.

And let's hope Leipzig won't budge and get that 25m from Bayern for Nagelsmann.

Birdy

LEt's hope Leipzig does not let him go.
Bayern already strong enough, NAgelsman should move later to a club outside Germany

messi2140

6racies Xavi
LEt's hope Leipzig does not let him go.
Bayern already strong enough, NAgelsman should move later to a club outside Germany

No chance , they already sold them Upamecano and Nagelsmann will most likely follow suit. Wonder who they will get next from Leipzig

serghei

Annoying that Bayern pick and choose the very best in their league with ease. It's like us shopping from Atletico and Real Madrid. The rest of the teams can't even be arsed to properly challenge. They already got used to competing for whatever Bayern gives them, a cup and a supercup here and there.

KingLeo10

Annoying that Bayern pick and choose the very best in their league with ease. It's like us shopping from Atletico and Real Madrid. The rest of the teams can't even be arsed to properly challenge. They already got used to competing for whatever Bayern gives them, a cup and a supercup here and there.

Yet some Bayern fans would have us believe they're the vanguards of competition in football.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No chance , they already sold them Upamecano and Nagelsmann will most likely follow suit. Wonder who they will get next from Leipzig

Dominik Szoboszlai? Bayern reportedly showed strong interest in him before he signed with Leipzig. Or Brian Brobbey, if he turns out to be a good scorer in Bundesliga.

Yeah, Bayern will definitely get Nagelsmann since he already agreed to join them, just a matter of how much money Leipzig will settle to let him go.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Yup, and it doesn't help that some clubs like Leipzig and Dortmund agreed to insert release clause with a very moderate, triggerable amount into the contracts of players they signed. Bayern simply needs to trigger those release clauses, or frequently as they did, had the players sit out their contract and signed them for free.

Porque

I guess Leipzig have decided to be part of the menu in Germany then.

German football is weird in the way that it hasn't really maximised potential super clubs. Berlin for example not having a huge club in the same way PSG was manufactured is odd to me. Then you have other "big" clubs like Shalke, Hamburg, Nurnberg, Kaiserslauten(!) languishing in no mans land.

Bayern truly are holding an invisible fist over German football.

Rory

Shame because as pointed out before, the culture of the fans and the way the clubs are owned is probably the best in the world. Can't escape the fact that it is a literal farmers league where bayern allows other teams to grow quality for them to pick the best.

Home of Barca Fans