Franck Kessie

Porque

Looks ancient. A bit like Kimbo Slice, who hid his age and ended up being 10-15 years older than stated :lol:.

El Barcelona

I'm really curious how he fits in. Just looked at he wage bill and he's ranked 5th on the highest earners on the team. I know he comes on a free so that's means better wages but he better add something to the team. Fati is ranked 4th btw.

CatalinR10

I'm really curious how he fits in. Just looked at he wage bill and he's ranked 5th on the highest earners on the team. I know he comes on a free so that's means better wages but he better add something to the team. Fati is ranked 4th btw.

he'll probably be a bench player

Gnidrologist

Hope Xavi knows what he's doing. Have not a slightest cue how good or bad this guy could be for us. Seems completely meh from what i've seen and i've been watching Milan matches from time to time. Remember he was quite energetic and did a lot of work on both ends. Maybe good workhorse.

Kul_z

Hope Xavi knows what he's doing. Have not a slightest cue how good or bad this guy could be for us. Seems completely meh from what i've seen and i've been watching Milan matches from time to time. Remember he was quite energetic and did a lot of work on both ends. Maybe good workhorse.

Ancient one baby sitter confirmed

malvolio

He'll flop and all will be crying in here how he couldn't reach his potential because he had to baby sit Busquets.

Talking about ancient ones. Busi looks like he just graduated high school when compared to Kessie. Motherfucker looks 50.

Last edited:

Porque

He has more positional awareness than FdJ.

With Pedri, Kessie and Busi we will move like chess, but if they can move the ball quicker and not lose position in transition it can be very very good.

It is clear that the dynanism and spontanioty of Gavi and FdJ give Busi and Xavi nightmares. Seems the two are stuck in a vortex and don't want to see the reality of the modern game.

Messi983

Kessie: "They call me the president in Milan because once I arrived in my car and parked in the president's spot. The security guard came and told me to park somewhere else."

:lol:

JamDav1982

He'll flop and all will be crying in here how he couldn't reach his potential because he had to baby sit Busquets.

Talking about ancient ones. Busi looks like he just graduated high school when compared to Kessie. Motherfucker looks 50.

Malvolio feeling like amigos are threatened by every new player shocker.

Busquets babysitters have been held back by him and still outperforming him is the reality.

Home of Barca Fans