Franck Kessie

BADGERBHOY

Bar?a are in advanced negotiations to sign Franck Kessi? on a free in the summer. [cat radio]

@xavicampos
that Bar?a has advanced the arrival of Kessi? for this summer. The midfielder would arrive for free after finishing his contract with Milan

pls Allah

:rockon:

Messigician

Obvious FDJ replacement.

Not that I care about either

Kimmich is the only player in world football to replace Busquets who is only 33 years old

Androutsos

Anyone else think this is a move looking towards playing double pivots? Kessie and Frenkie together, would bring out the best in both.

MTL_Barca

I don't follow Milan, or Serie A in general, what kind of player is he?

Seems to usually play next to Tonali in a double pivot. How would he fit into our midfield?

Getting a mid 20s CM would definitely be good for the age structure of the midfield, if he'd be useful of course.

Messi983

Anyone else think this is a move looking towards playing double pivots? Kessie and Frenkie together, would bring out the best in both.

Nope, Xavi will never play double pivots and Busi will never get benched. Kessie will probably have similar role to Keita in Pep's team if he joins us.

TheStig

Nope, Xavi will never play double pivots and Busi will never get benched. Kessie will probably have similar role to Keita in Pep's team if he joins us.

He played with a double pivote in Qatar with 3-2-2-3 formation which should suit us since we don't have good fullbacks.

Barcilliant

He is a very good player. Problem with Barca fans is the Barca DNA shit. At one point we were linked with Kante and we had people here wailing about Kante not being technical enough.
Kessie is physically very dominant, good positioning, excellent tackling and decent going forward. His mentality appears sound too. Getting him for free is a no brained. I'm sick of our choir boy midfield.

Home of Barca Fans