Franck Kessie

wisconsincule

Reading AC Milan forums and they do not seem to rate him. Yes there is always animosity towards players who are leaving but this is worse than city fans and Ferran Torres.

Barcilliant

Reading AC Milan forums and they do not seem to rate him. Yes there is always animosity towards players who are leaving but this is worse than city fans and Ferran Torres.

Milan fans are like Barca fans. Always critical. Yes, Kessie is no where near their great players but in this era he is good enough. He's more of a physical destroyer with a very good engine. He'd be a change from all the soft choir boys here.

Joan

Milan fans are like Barca fans. Always critical. Yes, Kessie is no where near their great players but in this era he is good enough. He's more of a physical destroyer with a very good engine. He'd be a change from all the soft choir boys here.

I agree that his profile is the direction we ought to take but I'm not sure he's the destination.

Depends on what you want from him though. As a much needed type for a few seasons he could do it.

Porque

He always strikes me of being what we have in Gavi.

I guess the question is if he can play DMC more successfully than FdJ. Ideally when we are post Busquets in 2035, we would be looking for someone who simple offloads the ball quickly and correctly to Pedri and Gavi who have the responsibility to build the plays, not currently where Gavi and Pedri are pressed higher to allow Busquets to quarter back.

If his positioning, pressure is good off the ball, and his passing correct and instinctive on it, then it could be a success story.

Porque

He's box to box tho

Will be our vidal

We already got Busquets to play box to box

... our penalty box to goal box that is.

a322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be.gif

Devils

Confirmation that Barcelona have indeed accelerated talks over the signing of Frank Kessie on a free. Further details are still yet to be known, but it is understood there?s a ?6.5M (p/y) offer on the table. Not yet closed, however.
@DiMarzio

khaled_a_d

we need a strong bench

He is b2b, so he will compete for minutes in our CM/AM combo with the quadrable of FDJ/Pedri/Gavi/Nico. And while those 4 are truly young there is bigger priorities than adding Kessie.

Biggest fear is us bringing him as Busquets back up, which will be a major fuck up

Home of Barca Fans