Franck Kessie

mc_lovin

He's probably the best midfield signing we can make looking at the market, but I still have bad Alex Song flashbacks.

Messi983

He's probably the best midfield signing we can make looking at the market, but I still have bad Alex Song flashbacks.

:song:

Can't help but remind this moment every time I hear his name. And 8 years later I'm still trying to figure out why he thought Puyi would want to give the trophy to him. :lol:

fergus90

:song:

Can't help but remind this moment every time I hear his name. And 8 years later I'm still trying to figure out why he thought Puyi would want to give the trophy to him. :lol:

In exchange for becoming a brand ambassador for Systeme Tchakap.

Bobo32

Looked for this thread when he started to run backwards with the ball and gave Inter a penalty in the Madonnina derby the other day. Talk about clueless, headless chicken, slow, zombie, turtle etc etc.
Still positive talk in this thread apparently......

Birdy

His defensive stats are top.
His offensive ones, and ball progression, not so much

Not what we need IMO.
We need someone able to combine both, like Renato Sanches

gregorrin10

Looked for this thread when he started to run backwards with the ball and gave Inter a penalty in the Madonnina derby the other day. Talk about clueless, headless chicken, slow, zombie, turtle etc etc.
Still positive talk in this thread apparently......

He's not even a defensive midfielder, and that's the only type of midfielder we need right now and probably in the next 5 years. We are well covered in the CM spots with Frenkie, Pedri, Puig, Gavi and Nico. Unless one of De Jong or Nico or both start to play CDM after Busquets is gone, I don't see the need for any new CM, only DM. What about Zakaria? He's a pure DM, almost CB (can play there too), and he will most likely be a free agent next summer, could be a fantastic free signing, but we'd need to act in January already and sign him up on a pre-contract, or somebody else will snap him up. Securing both Zakaria and Onana in January to come in the summer would be a genius move in my opinion. Two very solid players, who could help us massively, and it would leave all the money for a new winger or even two, a new striker and possibly a CB, if we're getting rid of both left-footed Frenchies.

Andresito

Staff member
His defensive stats are top.
His offensive ones, and ball progression, not so much

Not what we need IMO.
We need someone able to combine both, like Renato Sanches

Sanches is only good for Portugal a couple of times a year.

Home of Barca Fans