Franck Kessie

Barcilliant

Should sign him. Just defer payment. I'm surprised PSG or City haven't signed him. I think Psg are after Pogba or Carnavinga.

BBZ8800

Not white
Not Catalan
Not Barca DNA, too physical

No way that Laporta buys him.

He fulfilled his quota of black players for the next 5 years with Depay.

Laporta like Puig, Eric, Olmo.
That sort of Catalan players.

Porque

Well, um, we did sign Ronaldinho, David's and Etoo in the space of Laporta's first year, so, hope.

BBZ8800

Well, um, we did sign Ronaldinho, David's and Etoo in the space of Laporta's first year, so, hope.

We had a black coach back then.

But seriously, in the past, there were rumors how Real Madrid are racists and how they usually only sign white players.
Ok, they sign a Vinicius here and there, but you get the point.

Barca had more black players.
But since Pep, it seems that we turned to way more white-Catalan-Barca DNA players.
Again, we still sign a black player here and there (and so does Pep, with Sterling and Jesus).

But in general, it seems that all: Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham = everyone has more black players than "white" Man City.

The same is with Barca lately.
Umtiti will be sold.
Emerson was sold after 28 days.
What is left? Only young Fati.

So, maybe it's just a coincidence, but in the last 10 years we also turned to:
1. 95% of white players
2. paired with Laporta's Catalan's independency obssession with trying to buy every single Catalan player out there to please the fans and socios

Maybe I am seeing too much, but imo, something is odd and a lot of politics are involved.

KingLeo10

But seriously, in the past, there were rumors how Real Madrid are racists and how they usually only sign white players.

But since Pep, it seems that we turned to way more white-Catalan-Barca DNA players.
Again, we still sign a black player here and there (and so does Pep, with Sterling and Jesus).

But in general, it seems that all: Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham = everyone has more black players than "white" Man City.

Umtiti will be sold.

1. 95% of white players
2. paired with Laporta's Catalan's independency obssession with trying to buy every single Catalan player out there to please the fans and socios

Maybe I am seeing too much, but imo, something is odd and a lot of politics are involved.

My guy, this is your craziest theory yet.

In 2021, there is absolutely no TOP CLUB who selects players solely (or mostly) based on racial/skin color quota.

I do think players' appearance does play a part though, but that's not related to skin color. You reaching, fam.

jamrock

Umtiti will be sold.

1. 95% of white players

Jesus Christ, worst post ever, delete this please.

JamDav1982

Umtiti will be sold.

1. 95% of white players

Moronic post.

Pep was not at City when Sterling was signed.

Players that are not white but have been signed by City since Pep arrived..Sane, Mendy, Walker, Danilo, Mahrez and Ake.

For Barca 'only young Fati' is not the only non white.. Dest, Depay, Dembele, Fati, Braithwaite, Araujo all not white.

Usual BBZ shite theories dreamt up on no reality. Moronic.

Rassvet

There’s always a pattern

A) BBZ makes a bold statement
B) Barcaforum users say that it is his craziest claim yet and so absurd even by his standards
C) Time passes and BBZ starts to be proven right
D) Barcaforum users admit that BBZ is right on this one thing but pretend that it’s just a one off

Repeat

KingLeo10

There’s always a pattern

A) BBZ makes a bold statement
B) Barcaforum users say that it is his craziest claim yet and so absurd even by his standards
C) Time passes and BBZ starts to be proven right
D) Barcaforum users admit that BBZ is right on this one thing but pretend that it’s just a one off

Repeat

Messigician is BBZ's adopted son and you're probably his true son :mou:

Richard.H

Umtiti will be sold.

1. 95% of white players

Too crazy of a post even by your standards dawg, come on now. Yes we have gotten more Catalan since Pep but I am sure it has nothing to do with race and more so to do with an obsession for Pep style football.

Barcilliant

I couldn't care what colour the player is. Kessie has the right profile for what we NEED.
Fuck, I just hope we don't go for Olmo. Overrated.
Kessie should be bought in January. I'm sure we can work something out.

Home of Barca Fans