Franck Kessie

serghei

I think he can even start for us, despite some normal flaws which are not that big. He is very smart player who just knows how to position himself to either get in possession or take a shot. A bit better shooting at his chance, and also better shooting from Dembele, and he has a goal and assist this match.

He can be an Arthuro Vidal type of player, or a Rakitic. Someone to add goal threat from midfield, who's also a hard worker in defense.

Barcilliant

He can start for sure. Against Real he held his own physically and will be very important in cl. He covers alot of ground and plugs alot of gaps. Alot will depend on what kind of role Xavi has in mind for him. He may play dm if others are injured or unavailable but I think Xavi sees him as a b2b player.

Barcilliant

He still looks a little uncertain about other players movements but I think he will find his groove and provide the solidity and physicality we require in midfield.

snowy

Was he on the field when the pushing and shoving occurred ??

He was enjoying the show from the stands.

giphy.gif

Alpha & Rodrygo were all bark n no bite but Busi almost killed everyone with a pen went he went in2 Babayaga mode

Barcilliant

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/barcelona-andreas-christensen-franck-kessie-27710040

So reportedly both Kessie and Christensen could leave the club for free if they are not registered by the start of the season. And Barca plays allready on Sat. 13.08. So it can be really shitty situation.

Crazy. Just insane. Firstly we need a physical midfielder like Kessie. Secondly we always leave this shit to the last moment. This probably has something to do with the De Jong situation. They will tell DeJong paycut or leave cause we won't be able to register players otherwise.

iniestaGOAT

Crazy. Just insane. Firstly we need a physical midfielder like Kessie. Secondly we always leave this shit to the last moment. This probably has something to do with the De Jong situation. They will tell DeJong paycut or leave cause we won't be able to register players otherwise.

Nothing gonna happen man they will all be registered

Dailystar smh

Givenchy

calma

Frenkie will be gone by tomorrow evening and all players will be registered. There is no way back for him now.

Barcilliant

I don't understand how Xavi can start Gavi over Kessie.
Why did we buy Kessie if he was going to ride the bench?
Was he promised a starter role?
Surely he didn't come here to be a squad player. Bar a Madrid or City I see him starting at any other club in the world.

mc_lovin

I don't understand how Xavi can start Gavi over Kessie.
Why did we buy Kessie if he was going to ride the bench?
Was he promised a starter role?
Surely he didn't come here to be a squad player. Bar a Madrid or City I see him starting at any other club in the world.

A bit premature, won't you say?

Anyway, I hope Gavi takes another step like Pedri did in his 2nd year (apart from those damn injuries). His performances for Spain make me hopeful.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think Xavis midfield is set yet for the starting lineup. Forwards seem clear for the moment. Raphinha-Lewy-Dembele but even this can change soon, if other players perform or they don't perform..

This team has so much competition right now. Impossible to say who starts in few weeks time.

Personally I think Xavi has Busi and Pedri locked as a starters. Then big fight for that third spot with Frenkie, Kessie and Gavi.

Home of Barca Fans