Franck Kessie

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Inb4 Barcilliant blames the hamstring injury on Xavi.

Barcilliant is an enigma.

Hates Xavi, but loves managers like Allegri and Nuno Santo.

Hates most Barca players, but stans average players like Kessie.

I'd understand if it was elite managers and elite players but....

fergus90

Allegri ball is the stuff of nightmares nowadays.

Andresito

Staff member
Which would be consistent with way others who used to blame injuries on the coach but no longer do.

Who's injury are you referring to? Pedri?

I remember you blaming Ansu's injury on Xavi. It was unfortunate that the game went into extra time back then which exceeded his recommended playing time.

feggydinho

We are talking about starters

Partey wouldn't,
not as slow as Busi but close, correct but unimaginative distribution, no progression with any super vision.
Can you see people whining in his 3rd game that he is no better than Busi? Totally

I don't watch all of Partey's games but he's been great anytime I watch him, both when he was in Athletico and at Arsenal. He's got the physicality, okay pace, goal sense, skills, nice vision, and distribution to excel here. I would actually take him over Jorginho whom we're rumored to be interested in or over Kessie. Had a great outing against Chelsea today

Birdy

I don't watch all of Partey's games but he's been great anytime I watch him, both when he was in Athletico and at Arsenal. He's got the physicality, okay pace, goal sense, skills, nice vision, and distribution to excel here. I would actually take him over Jorginho whom we're rumored to be interested in or over Kessie. Had a great outing against Chelsea today

True, great game.
Physically he is 100 times better than Jorginho
But if you watch him a bit more, he has his flaws. For instance, he is slowish in his distribution, which is correct but nothing of great vision.

It's not that I wouldn't take him at Barca, it's that the people whining about Busi day in day out here, would find reasons to whine about him.

It's Arteta's structure that makes him look better than what he would look into a less organized structure

Porque

Rumours in all the Catalan press of Premier League interest for Kessie. Talking of 14m with Barcelona wanting 20m.

I wonder how we would replace him if we took the money. Hopefully it wouldn't just be Nico returning.

JamDav1982

Rumours in all the Catalan press of Premier League interest for Kessie. Talking of 14m with Barcelona wanting 20m.

I wonder how we would replace him if we took the money. Hopefully it wouldn't just be Nico returning.

Tielemans is the one linked in press today for similar price but doubt he wants to move to Barca as a back up when will have many other options probably on more cash also.

Porque

Tielemans is the one linked in press today for similar price but doubt he wants to move to Barca as a back up when will have many other options probably on more cash also.

That would be absolutely solid. But EPL teams are going to give him starting spots as you say, and we don't even know if Xavi will know how to use him. Just look at Kessie who by all reports was his request.

vuji_31

I would rather extend Busqets contract 2 more years then watch Nico. So average that is painful, in few years he will play in Numancia.

Barcilliant

Allegri took Juve to two CL finals. Conte who is regarded as the superior coach made Juve a joke in Europe. Allegri won many domestic titles too. Allegri should have NEVER gone back. The squad is shit and Allegri doesn't have the same backing he received in his first stint.
Xavi is clueless. I'll take Allegri anyday.

khaled_a_d

There was a rumour that Spurs wants him for 15M.
Since he can't even get minutes over in a team with ancient one and 18 years old kid, I think cashing on him should be considered, though we will lack depth.

Home of Barca Fans