Franck Kessie

BusiTheKing

can't think of a good reference for him. who does he play and move like you reckon?

and no, don't just start mentioniong black center mids

BusiTheKing

like, there is something distinctly laid back about his style, quite technical in his own way, still sturdy and not exactly slow

Temptation

can't think of a good reference for him. who does he play and move like you reckon?

and no, don't just start mentioniong black center mids

Umm you want a white one...
Hojbjerg.

Apologies for a similar player who happens to be black but Thomas Partey...

Both Partey and Hojbjerg are better than this guy though.

Temptation

I rate Kessie as a good addition to this Barca squad.

He brings something that none of the other Barca midfielders bring to the table. There's a distinct lack of proper physicality in this squad from top to bottom. Only RL9 and Araujo come to mind.

Also he has a really good and mature character from what my Milan fan friends tell me.

Barcilliant

Umm you want a white one...
Hojbjerg.

Apologies for a similar player who happens to be black but Thomas Partey...

Both Partey and Hojbjerg are better than this guy though.

I rate Kessie higher and I like Partey. Hojbjerg is good too but Kessie has the edge on both.

Barcilliant

I rate Kessie as a good addition to this Barca squad.

He brings something that none of the other Barca midfielders bring to the table. There's a distinct lack of proper physicality in this squad from top to bottom. Only RL9 and Araujo come to mind.

Also he has a really good and mature character from what my Milan fan friends tell me.

Raphinia and Nico are decent physically but the rest of the squad are quite soft especially amigos.

malvolio

how is he doing? i didnt think he was technically good enough for barca from what i knew

Just from the highlights of the two friendlies he played, I would say better than what we knew. A bit more mobile and not that bad on the ball.

Don't know if he's starter material, but at least he didn't look like garbage.

Barcilliant

I always wanted Kessie here and so far he looks on the money. Physically very strong and good technically. If he plays more and gains confidence we'll see some goals too. I hope he becomes a starter and Busq6is benched.

Home of Barca Fans