Mateu Alemany

Andresito

Staff member
People need to curb their hope on Fati starting next season.

He should play very rarely if Barca medical staff throw him again as "fit" his career is finished.

Good thing is his status will be known during pre-season. But I agree that there is a big hope among us that he'll fully recover and grow to be the undisputed LW, and at the same time an uncertainty.

Nazario1985

Good thing is his status will be known during pre-season. But I agree that there is a big hope among us that he'll fully recover and grow to be the undisputed LW, and at the same time an uncertainty.

Yes we all hope that, but he should take his time and Barca medical staff is a calamity in that regard.

khaled_a_d

His and Planas work in the offseason leaves a lot to be desired.
I am not talking about the big picture moves, as there is argument they have done good job, but there are any minor fuck ups that is really frusterating.
But why Collado wasn't registered? Why Demir was registered in 1st team? why Abde not registered for CL when he is the biggest Barca B signing?
We can't afford such misses when we are in terrible situation

Andresito

Staff member
I am not talking about the big picture moves, as there is argument they have done good job, but there are any minor fuck ups that is really frusterating.
But why Collado wasn't registered? Why Demir was registered in 1st team? why Abde not registered for CL when he is the biggest Barca B signing?

Regarding Abde I don't think there was any room. He had to be registered in the A squad since he's not a homegrown player which probably already had 25 players.

iniestaGOAT

Collado couldnt be registered cause he was supposed to go out on loan which was cancelled last minute.
Demir was probably 1st team cause koeman was the manager and wouldnt stop praising him at that time.
Abde biggest Barca B signing? What?

Got rid of Griezman for a good price without taking Sauls contract.
Emerson 30m
Free agent signings

Solid A grade

Birdy

I think it's time we acknowledge the work of some people.

From the moment he took over next to Laporta, this guy is 'taking no shit'.
Whatever he is asked to do, he delivers!!
He is leading the negotiations in all, and most difficult, operations the club faces.

Asked to lower the wage bill: he did and with some stunning successes like convincing Atleti to get Griezzy back with conditional obligatory buy clause
He is now asked to bring in quality from elsewhere, and he keeps delivering.

Night and day compared to the imbecile people Barto had around him.

Thank you Mr Allemany

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Too early to tell. What he has really delivered? Renewing Fati and Perdi was good. Salary-cut started when Bartomeu was here and some reports earlier this year said that we still deferred a lot of wages, instead of actually cutting them.

Ramon Planes wasn't that bad, he brought us Pedri and negotiated and kept Fati before he was promoted to the first team, didn't he?

Messigician

Too early to tell. What he has really delivered? Renewing Fati and Perdi was good. Salary-cut started when Bartomeu was here and some reports earlier this year said that we still deferred a lot of wages, instead of actually cutting them.

Ramon Planes wasn't that bad, he brought us Pedri and negotiated and kept Fati before he was promoted to the first team, didn't he?

Planes was Barto's handyman and yes he found Fati Araujo and Pedri

Birdy

Yes, Planes was very good, that's why he was the only Barto member that stayed around after Laporta took over.

Salary-cut accelerated with Laporta.
Wage bill was still around 110% of the income, and the guidelines stipulated it to be at 60-70%.
Now I believe it's around 80% or so?
When Coutinho and Umtiti are gone, it will be just in there 60-70%

That financial improvement is largely down to Allemany who took the lead in difficult negotiations for exits and paycuts

khaled_a_d

tbh I wonder what is the roles of each of Planas and Alemany.
Feels like Alemany handles the business side of sport deals, Planas handles the technical side

Home of Barca Fans