Mateu Alemany

behindbrowneyes

Mine too. Always preferred lean girls with boobs over those starving flat-chested 0815 Victoria's Secret catwalk girls. Admittedly most of them have beautiful faces though

TheStig

Somebody should make a thread for WAGs of our players. The throne is up for grabs now that Antonela (GOAT) has left.

gregorrin10

Alemany (on Dembele): ''We want players that are committed to the club and we have told him he has to leave the club as soon as possible.'' Alemany master class :worthy:

FinBarcelonafan

Finally the right attitude. Although we should have same for leeches who have been here too long. They want to stay too long.. past their expiration date.

Windhook

I'm behind this guy. Loyalty is key, I hope such philosophy will take us far and bring glory. The club needs players who play with heart for a club, unfortunately Barto signed all the wrong players out there that agreed to move to Barca for the single one reason - to play with Lionel Messi.

Birdy

I'm behind this guy. Loyalty is key, I hope such philosophy will take us far and bring glory. The club needs players who play with heart for a club, unfortunately Barto signed all the wrong players out there that agreed to move to Barca for the single one reason - to play with Lionel Messi.

He is the man!

Can lead Barca out of Barto's mess

Home of Barca Fans