Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, March 6, 21:00 CET

pk-hNCNpGM_JDoHHvLVF-Q_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

----

Messi983

A win is a must here. Then we can hope for a draw (or maybe even RM win) in the Madrid derby.

We'll surely need some rotations here. Not as much to rest players before PSG (I don't think we can do a remuntada) but just to get fresh legs into the XI to have better chances to win in Pamplona and also possibly prevent new injuries.

I'd go back to 4-3-3. Alba, Pedri and Dembele to get rest. Wouldn't force Pique even if he'll be somehow available to play. Still no news about either his nor Dembouz's injuries so hopefully nothing bad.

MATS; Dest, Mingueza, Lenglet, Firpo; Ilaix, Pjanić/Busi, FDJ; Trincao, Griezmann, Messi

Possibly even start Braithwaite and bring Messi on in 2nd half.

behindbrowneyes

I'd rest Messi for an hour. Dembouz depending on his discomfort too. Trincao, Griezmann and Braithwaite should do a good job. I would give a rest to Pique too no matter if he is injured or not.

Apart from that I wouldn't rotate a lot. Osasuna are in their best run of games this season, winning quite a few games lately. They've lost to both teams from Sevilla, but managed to get draws against Madrid and La Real. Players must focus on that game. La Liga is more important than CL and chances are much better to win it, although it is still Atletis to lose.

Andresito

Staff member
I don't think Koeman will rotate. It would be needed, but I don't think he trusts the reserves.

Zazzy

Ummm...pls which jersey are we wearing against PSG second leg 🤔? Black and gold?? Or yellow??
I just wanna know 😔😔

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I guess Koeman will go for 3-5-2 again. I would rotate one defender, one midfielder and one attacker.

MAtS - Mingueza, Umtiti, Lenglet - Dest, Busi, FDJ, Puig/Ilaix, Alba - Messi, Griezmann

Umtiti can play the sweeper role. Gonna look better than in a 4 at the back formation. During the game we can sub Firpo, Trincao, Braithwaite and Puig/Ilaix if we do well. Pique and Dembele are out I suppose and I would grant Pedri some rest.

soul24rage

My lineup

MATS---Mingueza, Lenglet, Umtiti---Dest, DJ, Busi, Pedri, Alba---Griezmann, Braithwaite

Sub in Dembele and Messi if needed.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I would go with a back 4. Have Dembouz and Braith come off the bench if we need goals in the second half. Ilaix could get a start instead of Pedri though.

MAtS - Dest, Mingueza, Lenglet, Alba - Busi, FdJ, Pedri/Ilaix - Trincao, Messi, Griez

Porque

We have to go with whats working, with a few personnel changes. 210 minutes against Sevilla over 3 days is no joke.

Puig or Ilaix for Pedri (seems I'm saying this every week), Braithwaite and try to rest Messi.

Home of Barca Fans