La Liga | Round 26: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 0-2

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Very very big match tomorrow in my opinion. If we win we have a slight chance of winning the league, if we lose or draw then we will be fighting for second most likely. Real Madrid and/or Atletico are losing points on Sunday, so a win tomorrow will bring Barcelona either closer to Atletico for 1st place and/or points above Real Madrid. Let's do this Barca :barcascarf:

Bobo32

I think this game screams lost points unfortunately.
I don't like the concept of "rotations" that some here asks for. The best 11 will never be the same for every game, Koeman seems to mostly think so, he goes for the players he trusts no matter what, but changes positions, roles and formations a lot. I think he could use his squad a lot better, and I don't think there are any games where you could knowingly play a 'weaker' lineup, nor is there any game where you couldn't play something other than your 11 favourite players. Pep always rotated in a nice way.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I think this game screams lost points unfortunately.
I don't like the concept of "rotations" that some here asks for. The best 11 will never be the same for every game, Koeman seems to mostly think so, he goes for the players he trusts no matter what, but changes positions, roles and formations a lot. I think he could use his squad a lot better, and I don't think there are any games where you could knowingly play a 'weaker' lineup, nor is there any game where you couldn't play something other than your 11 favourite players. Pep always rotated in a nice way.

I disagree. I think we are going into the game the most in form we have been this season. Last 2 games we have played the best we have in 2 years in my opinion. We may be slightly fatigued tomorrow but I expect to win by at least 2 goals. If you're right I'll salute you, but I smell a win and rarely am I wrong. That is all.

behindbrowneyes

Osasuna are a very physical side and Barca played another 120min in a physically very demanding manner. Tired players shouldn't play today. Osasuna is rested and had their last game one week ago.

It's a very important game. As some users already pointed out, at least one of the Madrid sides will drop points this weekend and Barca should do their part by winning against Osasuna.

The Copa game was a great start into the most important week of the season. Heading to the final, Madrid clubs battling it out against each other and Barca finally getting a new president after having to wait for so long. Let's make it a good week by winning against Osasuna and voting the right president for the future of the club.

Last edited:

gasgas

Let's hope

.................mats
Dest...mingueza..shitlet....firpo
....illaix......busquets...puig
..trincao....griezmann..braithwaite

Bobo32

I disagree. I think we are going into the game the most in form we have been this season. Last 2 games we have played the best we have in 2 years in my opinion. We may be slightly fatigued tomorrow but I expect to win by at least 2 goals. If you're right I'll salute you, but I smell a win and rarely am I wrong. That is all.
I hope you are right. The downfalls often come after a few good games. The first Sevilla game I thought was a bit lucky, the second one I think was driven very much by inspiration. Let's see!

Let's hope

.................mats
Dest...mingueza..shitlet....firpo
....illaix......busquets...puig
..trincao....griezmann..braithwaite

I don't hope for Firpo or for that attack, but bring Messi and Alba on and I like it. FdJ instead of shitlet would be good as well!

serghei

Would love to see a few rotations, Griezmann and Braithwaite might deserve to start. Or Trincao. But not expecting any. It's kind of reasonable.

They are supposed to know best which players need rest, if any. We can judge it based on how we look. If we don't rotate, and we look jaded and slow, then for sure it's gonna look bad on the staff. If we don't rotate, but look lively and fast, no problems then.

For us, the PSG game should only have as an objective to not get humiliated again. That's it.

That being said, Trincao should start. He's a player in good form, scored a double last time he started IIRC, no reason to not play him. He's showing quality out there. Same with Griezmann. People make fun of him, but he provided a lot in our comebacks in the Cup. Been probably the best vs Granada and vs Sevilla he provided a perfect cross for the equilizer.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Tbh, I would be happy with a draw with PSG. Or maybe a 1 goal win.

Even 1-0 loss is not the end of the world.

serghei

Tbh, I would be happy with a draw with PSG. Or maybe a 1 goal win.

Even 1-0 loss is not the end of the world.

Not even a 2 goal loss is gonna be a big deal. Just avoid another thrashing by 3+ goals difference. The one at home was tough to swallow as it is.

FCBfan22

Not even a 2 goal loss is gonna be a big deal. Just avoid another thrashing by 3+ goals difference. The one at home was tough to swallow as it is.

That's it. Leaving CL gracefully for once.

I think it will end 2-1 either way or 2-2.

serghei

That's it. Leaving CL gracefully for once.

I think it will end 2-1 either way or 2-2.

Depends, PSG might go for blood considering Barca clowned them a lot in recent years. Unfortunately, if PSG go for it, they could trash us again.

Horatio

You're welcome
Won't be present in the chat unfortunately. To a bar it is with nice weather watching barca alongside a beer.

Home of Barca Fans