La Liga | Round 26: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 0-2

Bobo32

Rarely am I wrong. That is all

I don't know if you expected the game to be 0-1 with a few clear cut chances with just some minutes left?
I am glad Barcelona won, but it was very much in the air. Of course every Barcelona player is better than every Osasuna player and it will show most games, but this was very close to losing points, a bad performance.

sikkboy

Very frustrating dis-jointed game. Barca never had any real control of the midfield hence the lack of any rhythmn but fortunately they did have the quality when it mattered.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not that great of a game but we were too much for Osasuna. Atletico must be feeling the heat now!

Horatio

You're welcome
I said before this game was so-so, but even this games' first half showed so much improvement in movement.

bismp

Job DONE

Putting the pressure on both Madrid teams.Hoping for a draw or an Atletico loss tomorrow. Then everything is possible, there are still many matches left,including both Madrid derbies. Also don't forget that the Madrid teams will likely have to play UCL quarters too (although I could EASILY see Atletico going out on purpose).

WE MOVE

Devils

The disastrous dark days of FC Barcelona are coming to an end.

Ev1CwpyWgAUTbr-

We're here now.

FC Barcelona is back.

SmilerBam

That was a boring game.Still,a win is a win.Hope we can at least have dignity against PSG next week and not lose.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Prediction for our second leg against PSG?

Very tough one. I predicted a loss by 2 or 3 goals 1st leg. However I predict a draw, maybe a win by a goal, as we are pressing properly and much more chemistry but not quite enough for a miracle comeback. I hope I'm wrong though and we do turn it around :blush:

Home of Barca Fans