La Liga | Round 26: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 0-2

bismp

We have to win this match no matter what. We ain't gonna beat PSG 4-0.

Beat Osasuna and avoid a trashing against PSG. This way we keep the domestic double dream alive.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Beat Osasuna and avoid a trashing against PSG. This way we keep the domestic double dream alive.

Without Pique our remontada hopes reduces but we should avoid another humilation. I would be happy with a draw :)

Horatio

You're welcome

We'd need to beat PSG with a 3-0. Which also won't happen. With Pique or no.

JohnN

Since the remontada is beyond our reach, and any teams reach for that matter, we should play most starters and just rest 2-3.
I would prioritize resting Messi and Pedri who can have a good impact in the second half if needed.
Also, playing half fit players should be a avoided.

raskolnikov

Its a must win but Koeman cant let psg tie slide.
So rotate players, especially Messi needs a rest.
Osasuna is a mid table team this year.
We can always sub them on if needed after an hour.

Joan

Would love to see a few rotations, Griezmann and Braithwaite might deserve to start. Or Trincao. But not expecting any. It's kind of reasonable.

Vilarrubi

One of those games you’d love to be winning comfortably at half time then rest some players.......

Barca: WE DON’T DO THAT HERE.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very very big match tomorrow in my opinion. If they win they have a slight chance of winning the league, if they lose or draw then rest will be fighting for second most likely. Real Madrid and/or Atletico are losing points on Sunday, so a win tomorrow will bring Barcelona either closer to Atletico for 1st place and/or points above Real Madrid. Let's do this Barca :barcascarf:

Draw would be ideal. I dont know, seems to me we have the tougher remaining games than both Real and Atletico. Not having the pressure to win it is not a bad feeling. Just enjoy football.

Home of Barca Fans