Bartomeu arrested

JerseyAddict

This man destroyed Clubs name and future for at least 10y
There is a massive debt, incompetetive team, bad relations with some big clubs and stain on the clubs history.
I hope he gets what he deserves.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At this rate we would be better off if club was a private held entity. Seems like Catalans are very prone to corruption.

Richard.H

At this rate we would be better off if club was a private held entity. Seems like Catalans are very prone to corruption.

I have been saying this for quite a while now but always get replies "This is club tradition" , "You are not a true cule" and other BS like that. Club can still be the heart of Catalunya and be privately owned

Laplacian

Lmao no, fan owned clubs are the only saving grace in this dead sport that has become nothing but corporate bullshit and a playground for multi-billionaires.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Privatizing the club is not the answer at all. I will take a corrupt president that that can be ousted and voted out over an owner that can do whatever he/she/they want without any consequences or influence from the members and fans any day of the week.

gregorrin10

Should really also find a way to seize his assets until he pays back every penny he stole from the club, like people convicted of fraud are made to pay back their victims. Would probably slash that debt of ours by half right away, lol. Only then lock him up and throw away the key.

Last edited:

JohnN

Lmao no, fan owned clubs are the only saving grace in this dead sport that has become nothing but corporate bullshit and a playground for multi-billionaires.

I have to agree with you on this one. Even after what Barto did.

Vilarrubi

Yeah at least this way you can vote them out. Imagine having someone like Peter Lim owning the club and not being able to get rid of him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I have to agree with you on this one. Even after what Barto did.

Precisely. Problem was not helped by Grupo Godo propaganda arm protecting what Barto & Rosell did so while democratic in principle, less so in practice. As the saying goes, it always boils down to a story about money and in the case of Barca, they are the highest revenue earners - meaning a lot of money

Must be transparency, oversight and consequences for impropriety - we have seen clearly that when so much money is involved it attracts those who look to help themselves rather than the club which makes the choice in this election crystal clear. Only one candidate has led the club through its most prestigious era of our history - sporting wise and in terms of conduct

Devils

[tw]1366718819394224131[/tw]

We free.

rejoice.png

Home of Barca Fans