Raphinha

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
raphinha-leeds-2020-21_1cxptgik39pm41xkzzhgx5zdnm.jpg

Raphael Dias Belloli (born 14 December 1996), known as Raphinha, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a winger for Premier League club Leeds United.

Having a great season so far at Leeds.

khaled_a_d

If we strike out on both Halaand and Mpabbe, I would like it if we try to get Raphinha.
While he will be expensive, he won't be as expensive as those aforementioned. Creative player and would fit on LW while moving Fati to 9

vuji_31

He is not that big name.

TBH nobody knows about him . And he is not that good like this two. Rather no one then some one season wonder

Bulgroz

He was already very good at Rennes, and the fact that they replaced him by Doku (who's younger and far less effective so far) is one of the main reasons why they're struggling so much this season (that, and Camavinga being in poor form). Not really sure he'd shine as brightly in a bigger team though: he was good, but didn't necessarily strike me as a WC player in the making. Bielsa is great at improving players though so who knows.

fergus90

He is a fantastic player. Should be playing for one of Europe's bigger teams so he gets regular CL football.

There were rumours Bayern wanted him but doubt that's the case now Coman has extended.

Last edited:

M3ls

Bayern were about to buy this player, but they extended the contracts of Gnabry and Coman. Therefore, Rafa will definitely not go to them. After Dembele leaves, we need a fast, technical left-footed winger. Rafa is a great candidate. It will cost 50-60 million euros. The price is justified, he is one of the best wingers in the league. Liverpool also want him if Salah's contract is not renewed. We need to hurry. Yes, there is also Anthony from Ajax. But as I said before, he reminds me more of a futsal player. He lacks the power speed to be an elite winger. I think position 8 or 10 suits him better. He reminds me of Bernando Silva who can also play as a winger but he is much better at position 8.

M3ls

I'm really afraid that Xavi will drop the Rafa option and go for Oier from RS given how Xavi loves the Spaniards. Oier is a good player but he is not good enough in speed and dribbling. I will even say that in speed he is much inferior even to Anthony.

Home of Barca Fans