hCTs5EX3WjCMC5Jl3QE4Rw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

----

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why, treble is still on.

On a serious note, we need to rotate here and conserve for Copa return leg.

PhilS

Koemen rotated midweek, so the only rotation I would expect for this game would be taking off a regular or two for subs at the hour mark. Same for the Copa game that follows this one.

Savilla is a quality team this year, they should be too good for the current Barca. After losing these two games, Barca can focus on the youth for the remainder of this season. No Copa, no CL, probably 4th in Liga. Get used to it, next season likely will be about the same. The re-tooling of the entire squad necessarily is a multi-year project. Maybe three core players will go over the summer, for instance Busquets, Lenglet and one of Dembele or Greizmann. No, their replacements for next season will not be better, at first they likely will be not as good. Got to try something different, even though this will be painful short-term.

fergus90

I think he rotated Wednesday with Pjanic, Braithwaite, Umtiti and Trincao starting. It will be the Gala XI. I did have a glimmer of hope when Atletico dropped points but Cadiz put the final nail in the coffin. Our record against decent sides is of course atrocious this year too.

Home of Barca Fans