La Liga | Round 25: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 0-2

Bobo32

Alba as a winger maybe?
Or he is trying for the 3-5-2 again after a couple of bad games... Didn't work out the last time

Vilarrubi

The front duo consisting of Messi and Dembele seems like an easy one to defend against.

Hope it's not, but yeah, I won't keep my hopes high.

That image above is just from a fan twitter page. Doubt Dembele will be striker alongside Messi like it shows. Not sure how we’ll lineup exactly.

Joan

That image above is just from a fan twitter page. Doubt Dembele will be striker alongside Messi like it shows. Not sure how we’ll lineup exactly.

Yeah, sure, but no matter the configuration, they'll be our front duo. And I'm not really sure how that would work.. in pretty much any setup.

With Messi dropping deep, Dembele will often be the most forward-positioned one.

Laplacian

The front duo consisting of Messi and Dembele seems like an easy one to defend against.

Hope it's not, but yeah, I won't keep my hopes high.

We can forget about Dembele creating chances through off the ball movement, and even if he does he'll most likely scuff those chances by mishitting the ball in every possible conceivable manner.

Bobo32

Yeah, sure, but no matter the configuration, they'll be our front duo. And I'm not really sure how that would work.. in pretty much any setup.

With Messi dropping deep, Dembele will often be the most forward-positioned one.

In my app Pedri is put as LW - something I'd like to see, but not at the expense of the midfield...

We'll soon find out. One of the main critiques I have with Koeman is the constant tinkering with formation...

pregra

Feck yeah. Should we play Dembele at striker from now on? Me thinks so. At least we can threathen on the counter. Haha another scuffed shot though. Nice from Messi, so casual

Home of Barca Fans