La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Elche 3-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think we'll still have a chance in Copa.

Play the strongest team, rotate at Sevilla on weekend and then full force for return Copa on Camp Nou.

behindbrowneyes

LoL
It is a perfect season for our CBs... Imagine 90k people watching you FU game after game.

lol true
It's also an amazing opportunity to develop young players on the highest level. Playing in front of a full stadium must be amazing, but it can lead to a lot of pressure too. Without fans, they can focus more easily on what's happening on the pitch. There is a difference of having a bad game or making a mistake in an empty stadium than in front of full stands.

Liquidskies

I would rather watch City, and fantasize\dream about its actually Barca im watching... And then wake up to the real nightmare.

Bobo32

[formation=barca,6]
MATS
0-Pique-0-Mingueza-0-Lenglet-0
0-0-0-Busi-0-0-0
0-De Jong-0-0-0-Puig-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Pedri-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Braithwaite-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Trying this function out. Of course these players could be placed in a regular 4-3-3 as well.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Busi and Fdj dropping in attacking phase so that Pique and Lenglet can bomb the flanks , opponents won't know what hit them.

behindbrowneyes

Trincao should start. After his goals against Betis and Alaves he deserves more time than what he got against Cadiz and PSG. I didn't understand why he didn't play from the beginning against Cadiz, showing better form lately. He only had one start in La Liga this season.
Sport is expecting Dembele - Messi - Griezmann though.

Bobo32

Trincao should start. After his goals against Betis and Alaves he deserves more time than what he got against Cadiz and PSG. I didn't understand why he didn't play from the beginning against Cadiz, showing better form lately. He only had one start in La Liga this season.
Sport is expecting Dembele - Messi - Griezmann though.

But close to 100 guaranteed and mostly undeserved 30minute-appearances. You are right though, lately he deserves to play more, especially considering the form of the frenchmen.

Home of Barca Fans