La Liga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Cadiz 1-1

Bobo32

Mental lineup. Pique, Busi, Dembele, Pedri etc should not play IMO. Shite game after game after game and no changes
Pique didn't play for months
Busi is good, but let's not argue about that!
Dembele is a shit player, but at least he has the ability to decide a game and sometimes he did.
Just read Pedris thread and see that he cannot have been shite for so many games...
Griezmann on the other hand... Or Lenglet.

But Koeman is giving the same players the chance to prove themselves, it is a psychological trope, let's see what happens!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Have to say , did not expect this lineup from Koeman at all. The least I expected him to do was swap Lenglet for Mingueza.

Porque

Pique needs the minutes. As does Dest.

Other than that, time for Puig to get some starts over Pedri and Trincao to get some more starts. Especially after his Alaves game.

Seems to me that the same 11 is Koeman mentally telling those players to go out and redeem themselves. It could be a smart move.

We will see against the mighty Cadiz.

Catta

Will Griezmann and Pedri ever get rest again. They are top 3 runners in every game, and yet always play.

Kuchi

Think i never been as indiferent in the 20+ years of supporting barca as i am now. Literally dont care, we are the laughing stock of Europe, 4 years in a row.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am certain we will win. This will be Cadiz parking the bus big time and we will score 2 or more.
But I am fed up with watching Pique, Lenglet and Busi. Would like to see Mingueza in every game.

Bobo32

Pedri looking good in two actions immediately today, just the opposite to the PSG game.
De Jong getting the ball in RB position, dribbling uncontested for 20m and passing it to Lenglet, with both Busquets and Pique there to get the ball quicker, safer and better there.
Griezmann with another silly loss of possession, when will he learn?

Bobo32

It's unbelievable the mistakes Dembele and Griezmann can make
At least Dembele is fast and can make something happen sometimes, but Griezmann? Literally a man with no qualities

Home of Barca Fans